City: Hattiesburg
State: Mississippi
Address: My apt downtown
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Bbbj, tit play, CG.
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 150.00
Hair Length and Color: Blonde/multi color shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5ft 6in 110 lbs spinner some tats but almost all providers has tats these days. A cup breasts nice nips though.
Recommendation: Yes
Shes cute nice find
Awesome review man . If I really cared about premium access I guess I could pick some no name obscure girl from BP or some other obscure source , do a review no one would ever verify and wallah , I'm in LoL . Like I said , if I cared . So many fakes and women in the premium area it's safer out here to me . I might decide to do a review in Montana , get premium and no one would be the wiser , then I could lurk and read I guess in any forum . The bar is set way to low to get access to what should be a safer more private area . Just MHO .
Boomer call her up, text her, and schedule and you will see for yourself. Instead of hinting be a man get off your butt call and text her. Tell her tj put her number on eccie. Then after seeing her post review so I can make fun of you.
She doesn't interest me in the least bit so you won't be getting to make fun of me . I simply stated an observation . I didn't even mention you . Sorry if it hit home !
She is getting calls she recommend vague text for 1st contact. Bit her number is right. Good luck.
She goes by Cassandra her new number is 7692410823. I finally got a name 4 her instead of model.
Information updated.