Phone: 228-238-9578
Email Address: Lovelysophia05@yahoo.com
URL / Website: N/A
City: Ocean Springs
State: Mississippi
Address: Ocean Springs Bienville Blvd.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Hour of Convo, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, DATO, Me Standing/her on back, BBBJ/HJ to finish, CFS, No CIM.
Session Length: 2 Hrs
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Long shoulder length, dark brown, straight
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Sophia has a really pretty face, nice full soft lips, 5'1" maybe a 100 pounds soaking wet. Super Petite, no boobies, cute tiny ass (can hold in one hand), nice sweet bare kitty, must be a size 0. This girl is tiny.
Recommendation: -
Sorry to hear that man. It sounds like either she was just having an off day (it happens) or for some reason the two of you just didn't "click".

Yeah, she's a chatterbox, but I like that if the girl is witty and intelligent.

I've only seen her twice, but both times have been pretty great.
The last two numbers on your handle, maybe you shoulda gone there.
The last two numbers on your handle, maybe you shoulda gone there. Originally Posted by Alan418
What Alan said....

69 with Sophia is freaking awesome!! That little ass....each cheek just fits right in the palm of your hand... So sweet and tasty.....

Damn...I need to get back over there.....
So the recommendation = Neutral

Neutral in my book is, you did a lot of stuff and she is legit, but for whatever reason, you don't like blondes or slender girls or whatever you can't give her a 5 star review.
So the recommendation = Neutral

Neutral in my book is, you did a lot of stuff and she is legit, but for whatever reason, you don't like blondes or slender girls or whatever you can't give her a 5 star review. Originally Posted by aNameinGulfport
I'm neutral as I'm a nice guy and don't like to slam a provider just because it wasn't a 5 star rating. Everyone is different.
She was just to tiny for my taste. She is a very nice girl, pretty, fun to talk to, etc.
She is legit.
She is NOT a blonde. Long brown (brunette hair) which I like.
Nice lips.
She put in quite a bit of effort, but it just wasn't working for me.
A few other things that was a little disappointing.
Maybe she was having an off day, wasn't interested in me. That's fine.
I haven't written her off as a NO completely. But there are plenty of others to try first.
I don't attack anyone else's reviews, as I realize each of us are different, in our needs, attractions, expectations, fantasy, turn-ons, turn-offs, etc. etc.
Again, I'm sorry if anyone doesn't like my review. That is why I debated on doing one.
the point of doing a review is so everyone can get an idea, if the provider is for them.
I read a lot of reviews before deciding to part with my money, and 99% of the reviews, rave about how great someone is. Which leads me to beleive some may be not as truthful.
I'm neutral as I'm a nice guy and don't like to slam a provider just because it wasn't a 5 star rating. Everyone is different.
She was just to tiny for my taste.
Again, I'm sorry if anyone doesn't like my review. That is why I debated on doing one.
the point of doing a review is so everyone can get an idea, if the provider is for them.
I read a lot of reviews before deciding to part with my money, and 99% of the reviews, rave about how great someone is. Which leads me to beleive some may be not as truthful. Originally Posted by Cravinhead69
Cravin all you can do is be honest thats all anyone can ask from you. You are not going to hit it off with every provider. You may see a girl who I had a terrible time with and have the session of you life. Its very subjective.

I also hate feeling like I am being a dick. Its hard for me to say something negative about a girl who was nice enough to let me use her lady parts for fun. I am however honest about my time. I wont come out and say she was fat or old and ugly as that is just mean but I will say she didnt look like her pics or she is heavier now. You can get your point across without having to be mean.

To be honest 98% of the time if I see a girl and have a bad time I just wont leave a review. I guess it goes back to my mother drilling into my head that if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all.

I personally like Sophia she is a super cool girl and she really does try hard to give a good session. She is a very tiny girl so if that isnt your thing then she isnt for you. She also doesnt allow cim so if thats your thing she wont be for you. All these things are well known about her from previous reviews.

All that said there have been girls that I first saw and had a ho hum session but saw them again and it was much better. It might be worth trying her again at a later date but keep in mind that she wont be cim at any point and she is always going to be a tiny thing.
CH, no need to apologize for giving an open and honest account of your experience. It was a well written review, lots of useful information included. Open, honest reviews are what helps us decide if we will click with the provider, after all, we are all human, sometimes we just don't click.
Somebody asked the other day about reviews and I suggested we have a neutral rating. IMHO this is one of those instances. She put in the effort etc, you just didn't mesh/click.
It is a given that the little dash in the recommendation section is a neutral.
Sophie was my only review. I tried to give out what I thought was important information. Sorry you didn't read.

I think some of you guys get too hung up on reviews. Where I lived before in Lafitte, La. great value was given to those that knew how to keep their mouth shut. So it just really goes against my character to share with the world every detail of something private. I like to let providers know this up front and you would be surprised at how things can go YMMV. I walked around with jello legs from a visit this past weekend. Too bad you'll never know about it.
It is a given that the little dash in the recommendation section is a neutral. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Interesting.

I always assume the reviewer's click didn't take.
CH, I';s all good man!! We all have different tastes, expectations and likes/dislikes.

I always appreciate honest reviews, I've written a couple like this as well. Providers who for some reason just didn't do it for me despite delivering all the usual services.

Honesty is (almost) always the best policy.