I Just Noticed Something About: EDITING A POST

Tonight, I noticed that the 60 minute time frame for being able to edit your own post has been extended. I don't know if this is a bug or if the time limit has changed, but I posted something at 8:39pm (and I'm assuming it's CENTRAL TIME), and here it is EASTERN TIME 11:31pm (where I'm at) and it's STILL giving me the option to EDIT. Even if it was 10:31pm Central, that's still almost a 2 hour window.

Is this a temporary goof?

~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, update...it's 12:42am now (EASTERN TIME) and my 8:39 post is not available anymore but an 8:56pm CENTRAL TIME post is still available for editing...which makes the CENTRAL TIME WINDOW 2hr46min.
When I posted a review on here at the end of july about an hour and a half later I was able to edit it. I think the time to edit is 4 hours but I could be wrong
I would like to see the edit window extended to 10 hours. I have made several posts under the influence that I have regreted and would like to edit in the morning.
I would like to see the edit window extended to 10 hours. I have made several posts under the influence that I have regreted and would like to edit in the morning. Originally Posted by RM

I agree. In a virtual world that would be very nice.

It would certainly help when a reviewer has shown a little lack of discretion and members have time to PM him and let him know he might have spoken out of turn and if he agrees can edit his own review for the sake of discretion.