What’s the deal with showering? Question for the guys :)

Some people just think they don't stink. I avoid those people. However, I did learn a little trick in Paris a few years ago. I went in early summer and - I'll put this nicely - deodorant is not a priority in Paris. So I was talking to another American and I was telling her that I was going to pass out from the B.O. and she pulled out this little bottle of perfume and she said " I never go anywhere without this. Just put some drops right under your nose."
It worked!!!
Some people just think they don't stink. I avoid those people. However, I did learn a little trick in Paris a few years ago. I went in early summer and - I'll put this nicely - deodorant is not a priority in Paris. So I was talking to another American and I was telling her that I was going to pass out from the B.O. and she pulled out this little bottle of perfume and she said " I never go anywhere without this. Just put some drops right under your nose."
It worked!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Excuse me...im going to barf..
Excuse me...im going to barf.. Originally Posted by Agent220
Me too. Gross.

P.S. I'd like to take the time to thank Eccie senior management for enforcing the nice and friendly policy because if they didn't someone would post something mean about other races in America that some people think stink.
Hell when a nice young lady is willing to suck on my naughty bits would gladly wash it with lilac and lavender, whatever it takes!
He got clean of course. He was embarrassed as anyone should be. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
I was! She made me wear a diaper!
I always shower before I head over to a session. Mainly because of the possibility of the on the clock thing and not knowing the state of the girls shower(one towel being reused for every client). Men and women are both disgusting, just be prepared ahead of time.

(one of the more disgusting things a girl told me about is uncircumcised guys who don't pull back the skin to wash)
I went into my P411 account to do some research on this subject. You see on P411 you can exclude providers into different files if theres something you're disliking. That way you don't have to scroll through 400 names. So I went to my GPS ( 4 bills and up) file and took note of the Dislike section? Most of the responses were rude, ignorant, disrespectful. OK Got It.

Now I go to the 3 bills and under section and 99% of the comments under "Dislikes" were about Bad Hygiene. So I'm come to the conclusion it's about your rates and the clientele you attract with those rates.

Hope this helps. Originally Posted by zmonator
Even though I would have said it differently, curiously there is some truth in your assessment. Not sure that it’s totally based on rate structure, though.
Thankfully I have never run into this, or haven't yet, but I cannot imagine having to tell a grown man to bathe. With that being said, do keep in mind we are not as sensitive to our own odors, and sometimes really do not smell ourselves when we perspire. Or if it is a normal thing, it is long since we have smelled anything but.

A good rule of thumb should be to always shower prior to intimate dates to be your freshest you, possible. I'd also like to state that I truly hope that no one is using the same towel for multiple people, without washing it between uses. That is just u sanitary and lazy, possibly even evil.
Lol Ava about the “possibly evil”. It’s pure nasty.
I promise I will do better in the future. Geeshhhh
On some days my ATF comes over in the morning and smells all freshly showered, but most times he comes over mid afternoon, he still smells clean but it’s different and I love it. Every week or so he brings an extra shirt with him and gives me the one he’s been wearing all day...I sleep in it. ahhhhhh...man smell
Clock or no clock, it takes 2 mins to shower. You show up stinking like crap and how do you expect a lady to react and perform? Can you blame a provider for not being “into it?” Clean yourself, chew some gum, cut your claws, and present yourself respectfully, surely your mileage will go up
Sadly, both customers AND providers have occasionally been reported as "not so fresh" during session.

I make it rule, always shower IMMEDIATELY before an appointment. (Also brush teeth and use mouthwash and/or gum). Not one or two hours before; but EXACTY before I get into my car to drive over.

We owe it to the ladies, just as they owe it to us to be as fresh as possible.
Lol Ava about the “possibly evil”. It’s pure nasty. Originally Posted by B Three
Babe, that's some sick twisted stuff. I don't even like using my same towel for more than just that morning and the same night. Never mind using some strangers towel because Apparently Not everyone actually gets clean in the shower.
I understand why girls sometimes request shower because they must have sensed something uncomfortable.

Please do show your respect and take a shower. It is almost certain that you will enjoy a better time with her.

I have been always trying to present myself clean and groomed and had never been asked to take a shower until early this year when I met Natasha Love.

I had a shower before heading her incall and I also met her before that. When she asked me to have a shower, I was surprised and just told her I did have a shower an hour ago and REFUSED.

You can image what would happen - I got a NON-GFE session

On my way back, I realized why - I had BBQ for lunch and that DAMN onion smell!