why so much venom and hatred

Man sakes alive, Kaylen asks a question and gets ripped a new one from a few ladies and gents.

Granted I ain't no saint and have made and admitted my mistakes.

I could not believe the venom and vileness of some the ladies and gents on the board.

When I was going through a difficult situation last year Kaylen was the only one to stand beside me and help me through the situation.
Gemma tried to help but her venom of late toward me has me shocked, especially after I helped her out.
Kaylen may have her issues but she is genuine and caring indvidual, who is trying to provide for herself and kid.

So why are certain ones so vile and jealous of her and what she does? I think her 450+ positive reviews speak volumes of her genuine care and loving of her job.

Can't we all get along and sing Kum ba ya, and try to leave the pettiness and jealousy out of the hobby.
I come here to escape all that.

Kaylen, keep your chin up I know these words that were spoken have hurt you deeply but you are an amazing and caring person

End of rant! Time to sing kum ba ya
OK, so the "Woe is me, I'm so misunderstood" thread took 67 posts before it was finally closed.

So, what's the over/under on this "Woe is her, she's so misunderstood" thread and it's closing? Gawd, I pray it doesn't take another 67 posts....

Grizz, I guess you mean well, but, dude..... you've got to let this infatuation go. She's a big girl....
White knights.....lol the are so funny.
Damn, Grizzly. Take a hint. Leave it alone and things will die down. All you are doing is stoking the fire -- it isn't going to help cool things down.
She asked why she was getting one star on her reviews. She got her answer. It is that simple and this thread will only make it worse.
Can someone please explain the star thing because I don't get it/understand how it works? Is the provider doing the stars or do other hobbyists read the reviews and rate?

Drama is for girlfriends and wives. Aren't providers about happy fun time? You all know the drill they laugh bout how we got tricked, and hobbyists think of the next girl we get to have sex with without all the bullshit of relationships.

I don't want it any other way
Can someone please explain the star thing because I don't get it/understand how it works? Is the provider doing the stars or do other hobbyists read the reviews and rate?

Drama is for girlfriends and wives. Aren't providers about happy fun time? You all know the drill they laugh bout how we got tricked, and hobbyists think of the next girl we get to have sex with without all the bullshit of relationships.

I don't want it any other way Originally Posted by Misawahawk
I believe any logged in user can rate any thread they can see. Look in the top right corner and there is a Rate Thread section. I have rated some threads low because I dont believe the content is accurate, I think it is a terrible thread, etc. I will be rating this thread a one star after I submit my reply.

In the other thread some people alluded to it being providers rating her threads which is possible, but I doubt that is all of it.
Thanks; I get it now.
  • JT
  • 01-06-2015, 04:55 AM
Grizzly, you need to be on christiansingles.com NOT eccie.
More like ... kaylenwhiteknightonly.com
Grizzly, you need to be on christiansingles.com NOT eccie. Originally Posted by JT
Man, comments like these are what I love about eccie, you guys are hilarious.

TO Grizz, I have noticed it too but I just ignore it and move on. It doesn't help you in any way so the best option is to leave it alone. Like they said if you feed into it, the negativity just grows, but if you just let it die they will move on. Keep your chin up buddy. Just enjoy the ladies and leave everyone else alone because that is not what you came here for right?

Dude, the fact that more than a few guys who would know and several legit providers call her, and by extension, you, out on the whole "act" ought to tell you a lot.

If you take off the goggles, you see the difference between being in the circus and being the one wearing the clown suit.
If you ask me, the entire world has succumbed to selfishness and real world trolling. Its sad. Someone take me back to the 90's...
If you ask me, the entire world has succumbed to selfishness and real world trolling. Its sad. Someone take me back to the 90's... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Glad to baby, get on the fantastic slide, enjoy the ride!

Damned, is that far back?
Grizzly, you are in some weird vividly denial of what's actually going on, sadly. I have ignored you and was compelled to be mean to you because you don't fuckin get it. But, I was pretty clear, really don't feel the need to reiterate my thoughts regarding your moronic antics. You 2 are just alike, I fuckin swear. And, let's make this clear, while you feel the need to keep throwing this silly shit in my face, you gave me a fuckin ride A YEAR AGO, in which, I GAVE you money for fuel. You gave me a lift to my car Grizzly, you didn't save a ho, you didn't get ass for a ride, you didn't help the needy. I don't throw things in peoples face. If you do something for somebody, do it because you want to, not for your-go-to rebuttal every time you fancy my attention on a fuckin hooker board. You forget that you and Kaylen don't know how to keep your mouth shut, therefore nobody tells you anything but a phoney narrative, one that we laugh at when you constantly repeat it, therefore breaking the trust factor with many people, hence, explaining the umbrage towards the both of you. Do you NOT see what the 2 of you do with a little factual information?? Fuck the both of you. Nobody calls my kids racist names and then expects me to feel fuckin sorry for her kid. Nobody gives a fucked up bp girl access to their cell phone, in which many providers private numbers are stored, and then attempts to include me in some bs involving other illegal activities aside from the hobby. I hobby, shop and enjoy life, my 3 vices. You 2 like choas and all the negative things that can come with this hobby and rl.

Next, I don't give a shit about her 450 reviews. They fail to accurately describe her psychotic mental instabilities, truthfully told. Any ho can suck a mean dick, most without the melodrama.

Again, you apparently thrive on living through incoherent ho's problems.

And jealousy is the reason this conversation was started. Kaylen is insanely jealous of everyone. Especially providers. That's all there is to that.

I laugh at this inconsequential bullshit. But, hey, how about you 2 lost little pets stop pming me...if you constantly desire my attention, find a different approach. >>>Helpful sticky tab- I don't like to have my ass kissed, I love wittiness, I hate liars, I can deal with exaggerated stories, I relish SEX & TRUE friends, I despise fake bitches and I will totally haul off and punch a whore in the throat should she disrespect my children. But, I do dig a good laugh.