ass smelling fantasy

So, for both guys and gals, is it weird to fantasize about smelling a womans ass through her panties, maybe starting out FDAU position on the bed and sniffing her from behind, maybe letting the lady squat over my face as I lay on the bed, doing some face sitting and smelling her aroma through her panties. Then escalating by removing her panties and smelling her up close. Im not talking DATO here. Its a safety thing for me but Ive often thought about it. I feel it would be extremely safe, and entertaining this fantasy during recovery periods in an hour session. I would think some ladies might find it appealing and could do a bit of role modelling and dirty talk. And would help get me going again. Weird, or whatever floats your boat?
Are you one of those guys that puts a camera pointing up on your shoe to take up skirt pics?
No, I dont have the balls to try that.
That's totally weird.

• Cleo
  • 02-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Yes, it's weird...LOL! Most times when we ask this we already know that we're way outside of normalcy. We just want at least one person to say our weirdness is acceptable. To that end, your fantasy is well within range of being normal. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone, I recommend we all continue being weird & enjoying life. ��
That's totally weird.
Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC
If you can imagine it somebody else has already done it and posted a video online somewhere. Knock yourself out. Everybody has their thing. Im sure any number of ladies on here would be happy to let you smell their butt for their regular hourly rate.
So, what freshness level are we talkin bout here's?
Clean.
So, for both guys and gals, is it weird to fantasize about smelling a womans ass through her panties, maybe starting out FDAU position on the bed and sniffing her from behind, maybe letting the lady squat over my face as I lay on the bed, doing some face sitting and smelling her aroma through her panties. Then escalating by removing her panties and smelling her up close. Im not talking DATO here. Its a safety thing for me but Ive often thought about it. I feel it would be extremely safe, and entertaining this fantasy during recovery periods in an hour session. I would think some ladies might find it appealing and could do a bit of role modelling and dirty talk. And would help get me going again. Weird, or whatever floats your boat? Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
I've been thinking, and uh, I can't really think of too many roles I could play with your face in my ass. Cheerleading is definitely out... I suppose I could take on the role of purdy hooker who has rented the smell of her ass to a guy for an hour. Haha

OMG! @Zeejoe, your avatar is gross. lol
I thought I recalled a thread on this topic, and one of the ladies that posted on it happens to still be an active member in our community and is a sweetheart.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=ass+fetish
Yeah its a little weird but thats what makes exploring your sexuality that much fun.
Well, like its been said before, Its my duckets. If I want to sniff around a little bit and sample some southside aroma, I'll give it a shot. Who knows, I might not like it. Then again...