I Know You've Heard It Before....

Yes, I know, me, along with other ladies make this claim of retirement, but either don't leave or come back But after thinking things through, & considering my life is in a good place, I am now bidding my final farewells. It was definitely a pleasure meeting with some of you gentlemen, & it was a pleasure talking with some of you lovely ladies. I hope everyone continues doing well & most importantly, be safe. I have nothing negative to say about this experience in my life or about anyone for that matter. But I do apologize with anyone I've butted heads with, which isn't many lol.

As far as do I plan on making a final tour this month? I'm undecided but I will definitely keep everyone posted!
  • Roboz
  • 12-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Kat--I wish you the best as you explore other facets of life. As has been oft said, when one door closes, another one opens. Stay safe and happy in whatever your next chapter of life is. It was a pleasure meeting you, albeit only once. Peace!!
I wish ya the best!!!!!
  • Dkayz
  • 12-01-2015, 10:11 PM
I hope you make one final tour. You're one of the top 3 that I really want to meet next time I make the several hour drive to KC.
Final Tour! Please? Some of us never had the pleasure!
Final tour please! =)
Wherever life may take you, bon chance Kat! You will be missed in this hobby!
Kat,
I wish you the best with the next chapter in your life and I am really glad I had the opportunity to meet you!! You will definitely be missed!!

McLovin
Wishing you the very best Kat. I'm sad to hear that, but I'm very glad I had the pleasure of meeting you. You're a true treasure. I would love to pre-book for your final tour to KC (if you decide to come this way)

Either way, I wish you the best in your life's journey. Be safe, take care, and (if your lifestyle allows) stay in touch. We'll miss you in our secret little society.

And....you're always welcome to come back anytime!
Agree with the others, one final farewell tour for those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting you but have tried...

Either way, best of luck in whatever you do next!
Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I've decided this morning I will not be making a final tour to KC. But I do hope everyone enjoys themselves & enjoy the holidays coming up
Kat,
Also best wishes.
But above all, be safe, which applies to RW as well.
. I've decided this morning I will not be making a final tour to KC. Originally Posted by Kat VonDee
Ok Kat im im filling my bathtub right now in order to drown myself.....not the news we wanted.....
Goodbye cruel world
Considering how you entered the industry, it's of no surprise to me to hear this news. I hope the learning experiences from this guide you in the right direction in RW.

Take care of yourself and yours...
Ok Kat im im filling my bathtub right now in order to drown myself.....not the news we wanted.....
Goodbye cruel world Originally Posted by BigDeal
Just stick your head in the toilet... SAVE SOME H2O
Kat, Be safe & you know you are admired by many who wish you well