I'm NON GFE... guess why?

I'm NON GFE... guess why? That's right even thou I make every effort to be the first appointment of the day (Which some times is at noon LOL) I still won't DATY or Kiss. The thought of some other guys dick being in a chicks mouth and taking a big load and then kissing 30-60 minutes later just gives me the heebie-jeebies. How about the rest of you?

Most recently in Austin I had an extended session with a super hot provider. After I left she had another appointment with a hobbyist that is an ass hat. I read where he was having the most enjoyable time DATY and how fresh and tasty she was! Suddenly I get a big smile on my face.
Personally I prefer the more GFE type sessions. I so realize they are whores though so it does not bother me that someone is waiting outside to lick up my slop
As I said to some young woman a couple of weeks ago. "With our age difference, there is no such animal as a "GFE". Only sex!".

I disagree on the possibilities between old men and young women. I used to think teh same way as you up till my 2nd wife leaving.

I'm 59 with a soon to be 26yo SO and a 7yo stepson. over 5 yeas at my side now. She usually has my hand in hers or my arm and there is no confusing the fact that we are in a relationship.

there are no shortage of young women open to and enjoying dating older men.

The one on the side for close to 3 years will be 23 this year.
I'm 66, my daughter is 47, my baby boy is 41. My oldest grand child is 22. In my world there is no such animal as a "GFE" younger than my kids age. That is not to say I would not pursue a young woman as long as she has the attitude of "get what you need to get old man (or "mister") and take your time get'n it"! Savor the moment/flavor/view as it were. Younger women just aren't nasty enough to combat the morality attack from robbing the cradle or dining on forbidden fruit!

I disagree on the possibilities between old men and young women. I used to think teh same way as you up till my 2nd wife leaving.

I'm 59 with a soon to be 26yo SO and a 7yo stepson. over 5 yeas at my side now. She usually has my hand in hers or my arm and there is no confusing the fact that we are in a relationship.

there are no shortage of young women open to and enjoying dating older men.

The one on the side for close to 3 years will be 23 this year. Originally Posted by Whispers
Who cares it's called toothpaste and soap. It's not like its poop or something. I bet your one of those guys that touch the bathroom door when you leave the bathroom. And unknowingly touch your face or grab a bite to eat. Guess what? You ate someone's fecal matter. See how much grosser that is. What a provider does before seeing you should be the least of your worries.
No idea who you're talking to. Helpful to click on the "quote" button when replying.

Who cares it's called toothpaste and soap. It's not like its poop or something. I bet your one of those guys that touch the bathroom door when you leave the bathroom. And unknowingly touch your face or grab a bite to eat. Guess what? You ate someone's fecal matter. See how much grosser that is. What a provider does before seeing you should be the least of your worries. Originally Posted by Peewee2016
Take away the DATY and you take away most of the fun! Only one thing makes me happier than to hear that groan and feel those thighs close around my head.
A gush from a squinter is the "Breakfast of Champions". I lose control and grab her hands and put them behind her back and get some more while she's bucking. I even chocked once!! For the long legged ones, tell them to put the soles of their feet together!!

"Can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp, Sugar Crisp . . . ".

Take away the DATY and you take away most of the fun! Only one thing makes me happier than to hear that groan and feel those thighs close around my head. Originally Posted by Laurence1201
A gush from a squinter is the "Breakfast of Champions". I lose control and grab her hands and put them behind her back and get some more while she's bucking. I even chocked once!! For the long legged ones, tell them to put the soles of their feet together!!

"Can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp, Sugar Crisp . . . ".

Originally Posted by dumars
I'm with you, brother!