Alright, who am I buying a beer for?

• Dkayz
  • 04-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Someone guested an account, and I think I will buy that person a beer. Or several.
Already answered:
Be sure to express your appreciation to dearhunter for ridding KC of the scourge that was SL - it was all the Prophet's doing. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
  • Dkayz
  • 04-12-2016, 06:03 PM
I must find this deerhunter...
Dearhunter is usually around when it gets good. Or bad.... Hmmm could be either.
Dearhunter is usually around when it gets good. Or bad.... Hmmm could be either. Originally Posted by Gemma34
That fucker certainty has a knack for it, but guesting a profile is a voluntary thing. The guested party may have been outed in some fashion in order to take the nuclear option on himself.

Who knows... Perhaps he decided to start a more relaxed profile.
I sense a disturbance in the force.
The fun is probably just beginning, do you homework, as I am ordering a new kegerator and an automated popcorn popper as this plays out, I wouldn't want to miss anything getting a beer from the fridge.

Someone guested an account, and I think I will buy that person a beer. Or several. Originally Posted by Dkayz
I'll be in town next week. Still Looking to buy?
Someone guested an account, and I think I will buy that person a beer. Or several. Originally Posted by Dkayz
Don't make the mistake of thinking anything is over.

The whole point of this thing was an ego trip to start with- nothing would delight him- and the rest of the sycophants more than to shit all over your victory lap.
You, sir, are clearly a glass half empty guy. Am I right?
You, sir, are clearly a glass half empty guy. Am I right? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Just a realist.

This thing is a referendum about who really controls the boards, created by a small group of self-entitled people who think that they do.

Unless I missed it- in the absence of any statement from a power higher than our little bunch of volunteer mods ( I got confused - are they supposed to be incompetent fools or omnipotent fascists?- I lost track of the actual beef in the midst of all the "Ever left a skid mark on a provider? Discuss!" spam threads) , not a thing has been settled yet.
... This thing is a referendum about who really controls the boards, created by a small group of self-entitled people who think that they do ... Originally Posted by zeejoe
Well, sure.

But here's the thing: you control the boards. Or you don't. That's up to you and you and you. That's how the board guidelines are set up.

Not for Mods to control the boards. As a certain Houston fellow, who knows much much more about this than me, is fond of saying, An effective moderator is more janitor than policeman.

Unless the board makes him policeman. Which is possibly what has happened here. I don't know, I'm just passing through.

And those others you label self-entitled — they are entitled, by the guidelines of this board, to behave exactly how they have behaved. And so they do.

Labeling them, calling them names, stomping feet, pissing and moaning — none of this will stop them. Calling the policeman won't stop them. Taking your ball and running home won't stop them.

Entitling yourself will stop them.

As that certain Houston fellow, who knows much much more about this than me, is fond of saying, You get exactly the type of board you deserve. Nothing more, nothing less. (I may have added that last part)
This thing is a referendum about who really controls the boards, created by a small group of self-entitled people who think that they do. Originally Posted by zeejoe

You'll find a way to make your own contribution.
There is strength in numbers.
........You get the board you deserve.......... Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Wurd
Wurd Originally Posted by dearhunter
Buy that flocktard a beer.