Money bc your a Nympho or both???

I've wondered this for a very long time, how many providers do it for money, bc they are a nympho both or just truly love what they do. Let's hear it ladies
Money and sometimes I can be a nympho
lol can you promise to bring your nymphoness next time your in SA
Ill be there in 9 days...so Ill make sure it comes with me LOL
Money, sex, money, more money, more sex, beating men with whips, chains, canes, ping pong paddles, forcing them to wear diapers and laughing at them, being a bitch, being a tease, being in control, having their cocks at my mercy...oh shit, did I forget to mention money?!

Lmao
Money and great sex. No brainer
Wow someone could really get in trouble for this, que no ? Btw who am I to claim so... I'm here to play

The enjoyment could be entering the playground, learning and growing from it together no matter what kind of meetings we have.

I've learned a lot from boards in the past as well as ECCIE, whatever each is doing on there should help them grow.

Not everyone on here is on here for sex or money, or so I've come to learn

As for me ; I'm here for a good time, not a long time. Which is why I enjoy it too the fullest with the best human experience ( imo ) known to man/woman

In my present moment, I am enjoying each ride as they come and they're cumming in many sizes So the dance on their pole is the most exciting experience for me right now, everything else is a bonus
^^^^^

Agreed, but conditioned always on personalites, hormone levels and RW circumstances for both participants (or maybe all three, too).
Money and great sex. No brainer Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
I give money to chicks to have sex that have no brains!