Natural Bush

Any ladies keep it natural? Love a soft fluffy one to lay my head in. Lol
I've thought about growing bush. A lot of my clients love to see a bush landing strip is okay too. I think if enough request I will do something about it. I am a clean person I think I could keep one up if I ever went that route.
I don't mind a nice trimmed bush. Or at least a nice patch of hair
I have a nice soft bush..I use shampoo and conditioner on it daily
Your desire has some nice soft fluff down there and she's a sweetheart.
thank you oldman
Kati4you often sports a nice bush and it is quite lovely ...
KatyLeigh, go for it! Let your freak flag fly - we don't have enough ladies that do that. You can probably tell by my handle that I like it!
Kati4you often sports a nice bush and it is quite lovely ... Originally Posted by MuffLuver
She's been MIA
"Fruits of Eve" likes to grow hers out. Look her up.
I got a nice bush lol natural but not excessive eccie won't let me upload recent pics
  • jan-w
  • 08-31-2023, 11:24 PM
I got a nice bush lol natural but not excessive eccie won't let me upload recent pics Originally Posted by KelseyLee1993

Only trouble is that you can't taste the salad.

Anyway, a few ladies I reviewed have some degree of fur. Jessica and Spryte have a little; Violet has a lot.
Kati4you often sports a nice bush and it is quite lovely ... Originally Posted by MuffLuver
I currently have about 2 years of growth. It’s gotten to be a very nice bush 😝.
She's been MIA Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
I’m around these days just don’t have the flexibility I once had, unfortunately.
I currently have about 2 years of growth. It’s gotten to be a very nice bush 😝. Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Yep I vote for Kati. Shaved or with bush she is incredible and very tasty.