Introducing yourself via text

I’ve been out of the scene for quite some time. Recently I’ve reached out to a few different ads and on separate occasions to engage in conversation to lead to something else. Two of those numbers were bad (copied and pasted the number) in which the person replied wrong number/who it this. In my opinion they were legit sites such as Try**. My question is how do you open a text to start communication to set something up all the while still being discreet in the event it’s a wrong number? I usually send a text with a nice gesture followed by their name and a question mark? Trying to make sure it’s the right person but all the while not wanting to give to much away until I feel it’s who I think it’s supposed to be on the other end. I’ll send messages on other sites but sometimes those aren’t checked as quickly and my availability has came and gone. Any help would be appreciated!
As someone who is looking to get into the hobby, any advice would be appreciated.
As someone who is looking to get into the hobby Originally Posted by Sandyshrew4
Sandyshrew4
Premium Access

You pay for premium before getting into the hobby?