STIs and what can we expect?

I have been at this for a few years. Not seen an open conversation around STIs.

What have we heard on the streets, whats more common?
What have you gotten?
How bad was it and how did you take care of it?
SMDH.

You first !
This is something that’s been talked about a lot, BUTT here we go again…
Wash yo arse daily.
Bear spray is well known to keep sti's away.

What have you gotten?
How bad was it and how did you take care of it? Originally Posted by BlowPoppy
What symptoms are you experiencing?
Straits Times Index (STI) has been flat over the past 5 years and really seemed infected during COVID. I’ve never had it and do not know what they’re saying on the street. I usually stick with index funds.
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
What have we heard on the streets, whats more common? Originally Posted by BlowPoppy
I don't associate with street walkers so don't know what's popular these days.
What have you gotten?
My fingers reeked for a week after spending an hour with a young lady. The odor didn't go away until I soaked my fingers in fabric softener for an hour.

What have you gotten?
Honestly, if you are engaging with a sober, non-drug addicted provider, you are probably safer with her than you are with a random girl from a bar/club hook up.

Lots of wreckless, spontaneous decisions are made while people are drunk & partying VS. a provider is on the clock & again if sober, thinking more clearly.

My fingers reeked for a week after spending an hour with a young lady. The odor didn't go away until I soaked my fingers in fabric softener for an hour. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

I told you I was sorry about that. It was nothing serious, my PH balance was just a little off that day

I can assure you, when I traded services last week w/ the guy that changed my oil, everything was back to normal
  • pxmcc
  • 09-19-2023, 02:14 AM
^^yikes..

the wrong pH can be such a bitch tho..

to the OP: having an MS in micro is a double-edged sword. a lack of ignorance isn't bliss. most common STI by far i've seen in the hobby is HPV. tied for 2nd is bacterial stuff-yuk-and the herp-also lovely. 3rd is other viral stuff. and i saw one gal who had lichen planus. just hell naw to the nth power, but squared, and the whole thing cubed..

i drop the donation and bid her goodnight, adding a special asterisk when i save her name and # to my dns list. true story..

What have you gotten?
I will make this easy to understand ...

You get a STI then your pee pee falls off.
Or save it by dipping it in fabric softener for an hour
Honestly, if you are engaging with a sober, non-drug addicted provider, you are probably safer with her than you are with a random girl from a bar/club hook up. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
When a new hotel bartender is hired this is part of the dealing with customers intro they get.

Bear spray is well known to keep sti's away. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hotel comment #2: One of the Hotel GM's I know says he gets a case of small cans a couple times a year. Mostly the maids pick one up every now and then. There's a couple always at front desk, the bar, and the restaurant waitress station.

OK, back to your regular programming....