I agree with this article recommending Biden's VP choice

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-joe-b...084006090.html

I have been saying Val Demmings is THE best choice for a couple of weeks now. ironically the other choice cited is Kamala Harris, whom I thought might be the Presidential pick.. but that was a year ago. she proved she can't win the black vote, or any vote, Nationally. besides that the press would play up her attack on Biden in that long-forgotten, but revivable Debate!

Demmings would secure the black vote, and garner some Chick support that Biden needs badly.
Pretty superficial story written by someone with an agenda but little experience in politics. What was not said. This person will probably be called upon to finish any Biden term. It will take more than a black woman.
The other thing is you Chung. Talking about divesting in China and your response, lie back and enjoy the fuck. You are a defeatist and someone that has no credibility based on your responses.
I would put you on ignore but you haven't met the requirements of being abusive or actively idiotic. Instead you become white noise.
The other thing is you Chung. Talking about divesting in China and your response, lie back and enjoy the fuck. You are a defeatist and someone that has no credibility based on your responses. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
huh? where did that come from? talk about hit-and-run nonsense.

I'm the biggest anti-China guy on this Forum. what are you talking about, if you have any idea?

I have been saying Val Demmings is THE best choice for a couple of weeks now. ironically the other choice cited is Kamala Harris, whom I thought might be the Presidential pick.. but that was a year ago. she proved she can't win the black vote, or any vote, Nationally. besides that the press would play up her attack on Biden in that long-forgotten, but revivable Debate!

Demmings would secure the black vote, and garner some Chick support that Biden needs badly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah, and you thought Beto and Kamala had Republicans shaking in their boots. You’re a tool. Nobody votes for the VP choice. But you can vote for Biden, or whoever the Demtards finally choose.
Yeah, and you thought Beto and Kamala had Republicans shaking in their boots. You’re a tool. Nobody votes for the VP choice. But you can vote for Biden, or whoever the Demtards finally choose. Originally Posted by bambino
I did not think that, Peggy Sue. I said they were a good pairing. and they are. you made that other shit up, Faggot.
  • oeb11
  • 04-10-2020, 08:17 PM
One thing CT is correct about - Given Biden as the POTUS DPST nominee - the VP choice for the ticket is crucial - very likely One is voting for the VP nominee as POTUS -

Biden has advancing dementia - and will not last a POTUS 4 year term for sure.- If elected.

I would expect the VP to become POTUS under the 25th Amendment within 12 months.
  • oeb11
  • 04-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Beto and harris - a good pairing for the republicans.

What a coupla betas!!
Beto and harris - a good pairing for the republicans.

What a coupla betas!! Originally Posted by oeb11
unfortunately for you, they are long gone.. I suspect your Buddy in Office will have a tough time, even against flawed Biden.
I agree with CT. It would be a good strategic move to gain votes. Biden already has one foot in the grave and is senile. If he does not pick the right VP, he's not beating Trump.
Far for me to suggest a running mate for Joe Biden but it seems to me that choosing either Demmings or Harris, the former being a Chief of Police and the later a DA with a long history of law enforcement and especially brutality of Black males history, could be problematic. Both of their records in law enforcement seems like it would be more of a hindrance than a positive. Why did Harris do so bad in the Presidential race after getting such a great build up? Was it a closer examination of her record in the area of law enforcement against Blacks? Her admitting to smoking pot and laughing about it while locking up hundreds if not thousands of Blacks for possession and sale of weed seems like it would be a problem.

Will Demmings fare any better? I can assure you that this is where they will be hit the hardest and could turn off more Black voters than they inspire. If Joe needs a Black woman, I think he would be better off finding one without a history in law enforcement when law enforcement and Blacks aren't a very good match IMHO.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ngress/443526/
Reading the teleprompter for 17 fucking seconds and he comes up with a work salad the is undecipherable... yeah this guy is going to debate Trump.
HF, I think Demmings will do just fine. reading through that article, I saw little that should stick to Demmings..as she said in the article, it's easy to find dirt on any police Department.

I find no comparison to Harris, who was the Chief prosecutor for a huge State, and rankled blacks much more than Demmings has.

besides, you don't want a black candidate who is TOO BLACK, like, say a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. Demmings compliments Biden very well, and has a toughness that a Stacey Abrams does not. voters can picture her in the Oval office.
I did not think that, Peggy Sue. I said they were a good pairing. and they are. you made that other shit up, Faggot. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I thought you had me on ignore assclown? I don’t make things up, you do you little homo.
I agree with CT. It would be a good strategic move to gain votes. Biden already has one foot in the grave and is senile. If he does not pick the right VP, he's not beating Trump. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Step back for a moment and let me re-interpret what you are saying, "I'm buying this car. It's unreliable and ugly but the spare tire is good."

Demmings would secure the black vote, and garner some Chick support that Biden needs badly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What difference does it make who Biden has as a running mate. If he's elected he isn't going to do dam thing beneficial for this country. He's just another puppet that will feed the masses nonsense and initiate more chaos.