Hobbyists: What do you consider BBW?

I consider myself a BBW but there seems to be some controversy on what exactly is BBW? Myself, I think a women of certain sizes (i.e. 18-24) would be considered BBW but there are men that consider anything bigger than a 8 to be a BBW. Just wanting to hear from some men about what they consider a BBW to be.
  • Mrzip
  • 04-14-2013, 03:07 PM
If a provider is in in the severe obesity column in this chart they certainly are not a BBW but are simply an obese overweight provider or a OOP. http://www.jodohonline.com/dietpills/obesity_chart.htm
I have read the chart you provided a link to Mrzip and am now considering myself to be a BBM!

Size 18-24 is a good range for BBW. That's why the hobby is so fun what ever you have a taste for you can find it.
Yes i agree Flying but seems there are some that would consider me a ssbbw or oop
Gabby...

It seems that hobbyists consider much above an 8 as bbw, as you mentioned. However, most providers say I am a smaller bbw, though hobbyists such as MrZip may consider me ssbbw.

Regardless, my service is top notch, my personality is awesome, and I am a very beautiful woman, especially in my face and eyes, regardless of who classifies me as anything from thick to ssbbw.

As Flying said... It's personal preference. Hopefully most keep an open mind and are about quality rather than lack thereof.

If you ever make it to town... Look me up!

Good luck and stay safe!
Thank you Makayla ! I don't consider you a BBW maybe possibly on the slimmer end And I come to Springfield 2 days a week, so if you would like to do lunch sometime just let me know ! Hopefully I can advertise as soon as I hear from the moderator about being upgraded.
In California I'm considered a bbw & down south Thicky Thick
To me I'm just Monica.

bmw... lol beautiful Monica Woman
I'm a size 14-16 but once again, I'm really the one in the middle. I feel good about it because when I was 15, I was a 12-14. In thirty two years, I've been a size 8-10 and my hips stood out in a pair of jeans. I've weighed more than I do now because I had muscle mass. As it is today and for years, I'm happier now than I ever was when I was skinny : ) I'm a XL... ( reminds me of a song... I'm a Double XL by that hunk of a man with the beautiful smile Toby ; )

To go even deeper.. I saw my grandma while she was shrivelling up/down and she was beautiful at both sizes. It truely is in the eye of the beholder!

I agree with Mr. F. To be able to choose size, shape, color etc is Fabulous.
I'm a bbw I'm proud of me. I don't want to be skinny but I do want to be in shape & firm which is why my new man is Xbox 36o.
I just wondered since at least in this area, most want spinners or smaller BBW's and I myself am at the larger end of the scale? What I lack in flexibility I more than make up in skill