Springfield BP - all photos a hoax?

LOL - been looking through the ads there and seems a LOT of the pictures of the providers look a LOT like pictures of other providers.

And some of the providers look stunning young and beautiful.

Is this the game played on BP or can one count on a provider looking anything like their ad when you show up?

Or should I just quit looking at BP?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Especially with the black hotties. If you used backpage as a guide to determine what event was in town, you would swear it is a BET debutant party.

Tineye, google image, and these type sites are your friend. Backpage is only good if you can reference them somewhere else.

There must be a boat load of people getting fooled by these type ads, otherwise why would they waste their time posting them.
I have twice had girls tell me over the phone that the pictures were accurate only to meet and find they were lying. These weren't the black hotties but one of the black girls that had me drooling turned out to be using photos from Playboy. Thanks to google image search I avoided a wasted trip. I guess the fakes are being rewarded for their deception because most of the time guys don't walk away.
  • katee
  • 07-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Wow.. I do sometimes post on BP. But as you will find, mine are truely me I have a few scars that are tale tell signs! I never even thought about that being an issue, but I guess with technology it would be easy to do. Just not how I roll.
Be safe with BP - lots of BP LE activity and busts in the Tulsa area along with a higher density of questionable providers AND clients on that site!!
I stopped posting on Springfield bp because of LE
Smart girl!
I find it very annoying that this happens -It makes the guys more apprehensive to see the providers that DO post real-updated pictures like myself. It never fails that when I do post an ad on BP- most inquiries ask me if it is really what I look like in my pictures then ask me to send a pic via text -!
Thanks ozarkman12 for mentioning "Tineye"- some people do not know it even exists
Tineye link>http://www.tineye.com/

My opinion of BP ,is that yes I also believe BP is flooded with LE (More so then most)but LE is everywhere ,I'm sure scooping out every board- As long as the providers do a verification check then should be ok.
XOX Be safe -Happy Sunday