Plan for civilization collapse/shit hitting the fan

It won't matter who is president. Mass third world immigration and a lax justice system have set America up for a collosal implosion. Small scale civilization collapse has happened in recent history. Race riots in LA, Ferguson Missouri, wherever violent criminals are shot by police. The blacks want their own country. The Hispanics want to secede and all it aztlan. And natural disasters like hurricane Sandy and especially Katrina? What about 911? It seems many Americans have forgotten already.

It is increasingly unsafe for white people in America. The USA, Canada and europe are likely doomed. What will you when civilization collapses, when the parasites outnumber the working taxpayers?TThe cops won't be able to defend you.

I have a plan. Myself and my loved ones will have a safe area far away from the marauding hordes. Plenty of food water, medical supplies, guns and ammo. What's your plan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U1-OmAICpU

If he would've mentioned AIDS . . .

I'd've posted the assassination attempt.
Or running out of the recycled dinosaur black goo.
It won't matter who is president. Mass third world immigration and a lax justice system have set America up for a collosal implosion. Small scale civilization collapse has happened in recent history. Race riots in LA, Ferguson Missouri, wherever violent criminals are shot by police. The blacks want their own country. The Hispanics want to secede and all it aztlan. And natural disasters like hurricane Sandy and especially Katrina? What about 911? It seems many Americans have forgotten already.

It is increasingly unsafe for white people in America. The USA, Canada and europe are likely doomed. What will you when civilization collapses, when the parasites outnumber the working taxpayers?TThe cops won't be able to defend you.

I have a plan. Myself and my loved ones will have a safe area far away from the marauding hordes. Plenty of food water, medical supplies, guns and ammo. What's your plan? Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
You'll just die tired, lol.
If you invest in gold, buy bullion. If you invest in silver, buy coins. If you invest in copper, buy bullets.
If you invest in gold, buy bullion. If you invest in silver, buy coins. If you invest in copper, buy bullets. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Copper will extend your life.
Fucking embarrassing!

Let us know when you occupy that bunker, Turdsy. You’ll be reducing the strains on your city’s wastewater system. Didn’t Trump say something abouts too many toilets being flushed, Turdsy? Maybe he’ll give you a medal Turdsy. You sure won’t be throwing any hip because your old lady will be back out on the street, where yous first met. She’ll finally be able to shows her face in public again. And shits wherever she feels like it. There will be a great movements in the force.

So when are you going to grounds, Turdsy?

LOLLING!
Fucking embarrassing!

Let us know when you occupy that bunker, Turdsy. You’ll be reducing the strains on your city’s wastewater system. Didn’t Trump say something abouts too many toilets being flushed, Turdsy? Maybe he’ll give you a medal Turdsy. You sure won’t be throwing any hip because your old lady will be back out on the street, where yous first met. She’ll finally be able to shows her face in public again. And shits wherever she feels like it. There will be a great movements in the force.

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Perhaps as a Canadian you are not aware of all the US government programs designed to help anyone but white men?
Fucking embarrassing!

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

When the shit hits the fan and Muslim terrorists blow up Austin, and packs of wild blacks and Mexicans run around loot and kill, they'll kill you first, boy. You're an easy target.
You mean The Make America Disappear Agenda (MADA) Read Open Borders INC ,
When the shit hits the fan and Muslim terrorists blow up Austin, and packs of wild blacks and Mexicans run around loot and kill, they'll kill you first, boy. You're an easy target. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
What are you babbling about, NumbNuts? I’m over 2,000Km away from your race war. But I admire your hustle, boy. We’re more concerned abouts the white supremacists infiltrating our borders. Stays in Austin. The ethnicities are allowed to still about in publics there, eh? Maybe you should wear blackface the next time you rage shits at a Tim Horton’s.
Perhaps as a Canadian you are not aware of all the US government programs designed to help anyone but white men? Originally Posted by friendly fred
As a Canadian I don’t understands why people like yous and Turdsy aren’t deported to "Russia”. Maybe you needs a good immigration lawyers.
You need to be deported to austinwitz and thrown in the oven, undermensch!

Aren't there too many white people in Canada? Why dont you move to the middle East or Africa? That would be progressive. Plenty of "diversity" in the third world
Levianon 17, I got to give credit where credit is due, that’s some funny shit