Is it Rude ?

If I have a personal website that answers all kinds of questions that hobbyists might have. I have a showcase, I have bio's on every advertising website with details answered, is it rude to ask donations? If I've gone above and beyond making that info readily Available, is it ok to keep asking these questions?

I thought it was rude and unfavorable to ask ladies these kinda questions... don't be lazy. Providers did their homework. Do your research without pestering the women.
Rant over.
If you are advertising on this site, make it available here.
Having to search all over is rude!
Speaking of lazy...
You know what else is rude? Complaining all the time about stuff that is clearly your decision to try and make guys jump thru hoops.
Your advanced age and all the bad press, damn you should really be glad you get any calls.

Not hard to see why you struggle.
Speaking of lazy...
You know what else is rude? Complaining all the time about stuff that is clearly your decision to try and make guys jump thru hoops.
Your advanced age and all the bad press, damn you should really be glad you get any calls.

Not hard to see why you struggle. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
all that stuff^^^^^and...

Speaking of lazy...

Not hard to see why you struggle. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
Rates indicate illegal activities. My advanced age? Come on now. I've been in this business for 2 years. Yes, I have complaints. And this is exactly the forum to bitch. I have everything one needs to know everywhere. Even as a watermark on pics. I cant think of any other method I can do to make info available without having a conversation that might be misconstrued as illegal activities. I dont know what you mean that's it RUDE(?) to make info available to all who cares. And bad press? Whatever. You've never walked in my shoes. You HF, live in this board. Do you even work? Seems like you're into trolling rather then hobbying.
Not to mention... my numbers are even in my signature. You are lazy.
Well things have changed, rates are not on reviews anymore.
Rates don’t indicate illegal activity, activities do.
And guess what? Reviews have those listed.
It’s your responsibility to provide your rate, if you want business.
It’s how business works.
After all it’s all just for time.

What you’re really pissed at is yourself, you have manufactured a bunch of roadblocks to things operating smoothly, it’s hard, and now I’ll throw a tantrum.
Again... it's in my signature. How could I make it anymore accessible?
You HF, live in this board. Do you even work? Seems like you're into trolling rather then hobbying. Originally Posted by Jellybeans
yes on all points!
Haha, funny stuff.
If I have a personal website that answers all kinds of questions that hobbyists might have. I have a showcase, I have bio's on every advertising website with details answered, is it rude to ask donations? If I've gone above and beyond making that info readily Available, is it ok to keep asking these questions?

I thought it was rude and unfavorable to ask ladies these kinda questions... don't be lazy. Providers did their homework. Do your research without pestering the women.
Rant over. Originally Posted by Jellybeans

...properly or at all because all of the websites designed in the USA have Google trackers embedded into them, which record and report the IPN address of everyone that views the web site. I have tracker blockers that specifically block the Google trackers (like the 13 out of 23 trackers embedded into this page alone) so I cannot view your website.

I appreciate the fact that you took the time and trouble to try and inform us as to what we need to know. This speaks very highly of you. Just be aware that if the web site was designed in the USA, and is routed or hosted in the USA, it's full of hidden trackers. I would very much like to meet you, but cannot access your web site without compromising my digital security.

Regards,

Anon01
Mine is literally in both my avi and my sig line and they STILL ask.
...properly or at all because all of the websites designed in the USA have Google trackers embedded into them, which record and report the IPN address of everyone that views the web site. I have tracker blockers that specifically block the Google trackers (like the 13 out of 23 trackers embedded into this page alone) so I cannot view your website.

I appreciate the fact that you took the time and trouble to try and inform us as to what we need to know. This speaks very highly of you. Just be aware that if the web site was designed in the USA, and is routed or hosted in the USA, it's full of hidden trackers. I would very much like to meet you, but cannot access your web site without compromising my digital security.

Regards,

Anon01 Originally Posted by Anonymous01

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Mine is literally in both my avi and my sig line and they STILL ask. Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD

Thank you.
Thank you. Originally Posted by Jellybeans
JellyBeans you still look great!
That pic with your back to the camera in the white dress is super sexy
We can write them on our foreheads and take selfies then post and some gents will still pm/text/email with ; rates?

Knowing dam well they saw the bare naked selfie but missed looking at the fucken forehead because ... who looks at foreheads ??

Time wasters when they send me a “rates” message... I just add them to ignore/block and leave them dumb founded

XoXo Italia