What is your favorite Christmas movie 🎄 🎁 🌟

Tis the season to be jolly 🎶

So Guys & Dolls what's your favorite X-mas movie?

My personal favorite are White Christmas, Holiday Inn & A Christmas Carol ..oh & Elf.
Bad Santa

Jingle All the Way
  • Mokoa
  • 12-03-2019, 02:25 PM

The parts with John Forsythe and Carol Kane were epic.
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Die Hard (and yes, it IS a fucking Christmas movie!) and the animated Rudolph TV special from the 60s. That Abominable Snowman scared the shit out of me when I was 7.
Did hard 1 & 2 definitely and yes all of the claymation shows from the 60s; Rudolph, Rudolph and Frosty Christmas in July, Little Drummer Boy 1 & 2, Santa's Coming to town, (All of those ones) and of course Friday After Next. Let's not forget A Christmas Story "You'll shoot your eye out"
I couldn't stand that movie even when I was a kid..

Let's not forget A Christmas Story "You'll shoot your eye out" Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
When I used to celebrate, if I had to choose..

Home alone(Both)

Also if anyone is looking for a Xmas tree, free to a good home.. It's white, and comes with lights.. 6/12 feet tall.

Happy holidays everyone!!

BAD SANTA!!!
But Champagne I bought you some Victoria Secrets, I'm going to put up under my tree, with your name on it.

Did I hear, Victoria Secrets!!

Oooh i forgot about a few of these movies, I'm disgustingly in the Christmas spirit... I know I have issues ��
I'm sure that the traveling ladies can appreciate Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
"The Bishop's Wife" with Cary Grant
Its sad nobody has mentioned Its a Wonderful Life... that movie brings tears... And my daughter makes me binge Polar Express (Tom Hanks version) the whole week of Christmas lol
Wonderful Life is a good one.
During the holidays, I just want something to make me laugh.
I can't remember if Dennis Leary did a holiday movie. The motor mouth would crack me up.
But one I only saw once, on a serious note, was Henry Winkler portraying Scrooge. I would love to see that one again.