Want a private stripper show? 🥂

Dancing all night long!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Got my own stripper pole in the spot. Whoop!! Whoop!!

Only serious ppl contact me!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

Disclaimer... please don’t contact me
If you are all about the hate and Chismé
Ok!! Some guys came to me at work
And told me that I have some serious haters on ECCIE
and that’s cool!!! Keep hating it’s making me FAMOUS ova here!!!
And hitting the gym harder than ever and all day I’m thinking about getting
My ass done for my haters so they got something a lllliiiiitttttttlllllllleeeeee nicer to kiss!!! 😘💋😘💋😘💋😘💋😘💋😘

No shows will be *BLACK LISTED* for f*king ever 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻ok
Because I know nobody in this city can pay up a $150 cancellation fee,
Because that’s what I ask for so just be expecting that if you ghost me
Making me go all the way out of my sweet ass way for u to waste my sweetass time, and gas,
And expensive ass MAKE UP!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I’m upset I got stood up tonight, I drove all the way from the south side
To the dominion and NOoOoOothing!!!!
But what I’m trying to say is that I cater to millionaires and
Professional ball players so PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME!!!
My body is near perfection and I’m gorgeous and sweet af
So I have room to talk, trust me.
Unlike some OTHER (disgusting) people (men) we know here on Eccie, gaaawwwd I wish some of these guys would just enjoy the ladies and shut tf up!!! 🤐
Dang Women! You are really pissed off. I hope it all gets straightened out cause you gotta get a little happier baby. Perfect body? I love it, but now the mind has to get perfect.

But I do understand. There are more people out there that'll waste your $#$@! time then there are not. I do wish you a successful business and I'll even help. I'll send you a PM
Trust me babe I have sports cars and a house I purchased cash for $255k ain't nothing getting inside my mind and put that shit on the streets it's legit but other than that I didn't get ur message cuz I been getting messages all day but try sending me again and I'll check but if not I'll send u a message.
Just hated the fact that I was spending time w my family and this truck made me leave early for him and drive as far as possible later to find out I got stood up man that's the one thing I truly hate!!!!! So don't do that shit!!!!
Just hated the fact that I was spending time w my family and this trick made me leave early for him and drive as far as possible later to find out I got stood up man that's the one thing I truly hate!!!!! So don't do that shit!!!!