Work verification

Being brand new, and at the suggestion of a provider I'm very interested in, I'm thinking about doing "work verification."

Can anyone explain what's involved in this? Does this mean a service like P411? How does that process work exactly, and can I be confident it's discreet?
Being brand new, and at the suggestion of a provider I'm very interested in, I'm thinking about doing "work verification."

Can anyone explain what's involved in this? Does this mean a service like P411? How does that process work exactly, and can I be confident it's discreet? Originally Posted by AStranger
The following recommendations are for every guy, new or old:
  1. Pass her up and find a lady who is friendly to a new guy.
  2. Do not ever tell anyone where you work, or any other personal information. That includes 411. The easy way has some very negative aspects.
  3. Pick a handle and stay with it, it is how you are known in the second life.
  4. Find two or three more ladies who are friendly to new guys.
  5. Have permissions for recommendations from the ladies you see.
  6. Be a gentlemen.
  7. Don't argue over money.
  8. Tip well.
  9. Once you are established use your recommendation list with first contact.
  10. Do your research on who you don't want to see, not just those you want to see, because this hobby can be a very dangerous place. There are a lot of really stupid people around. Those you want to avoid.
  11. Learn to think with your big head and not your little head.
So, just why are you interested in this special provider? Be honest with yourself. There are a lot of attractive women around. This one seems to want to know too much about you.

JR
Thanks for the advice. I want to see this provider because she is very established and well reviewed (this site and others), and offering exactly what I want.

I don't see any ill intent from her, I literally have no references which is what she would prefer using. She just offered work verification as the only other way. I'm confident it's about her safety... But I should probably guard mine more carefully than giving my personal info. You're probably right though, I should just find someone friendlier to newbies and go from there.

Can anyone explain what's involved in this? Does this mean a service like P411? How does that process work exactly, and can I be confident it's discreet? Originally Posted by AStranger
Depends on who's doing it and how discreet they are in the fist place. Just speaking generally about the hobby, "work verification" usually involves you giving your real legal name to someone, and they call your employer to verify that you are actually employed there. If it's handled well, it should be indistinguishable to your company/boss/HR dept. whatever from an everyday call from a credit/loan entity or bill collector just seeking to confirm your employment status. If it's not handled well.....
If that makes your skin crawl, then you can go back and read the rest of JR's monologue.
Uh, JR being a "newbie friendly" doesn't mean a lady doesn't ask questions. It means she is willing to do the additional screening necessary in lieu of references or verification through a site like P411. Only an idiot sees a client sight unseen without asking questions.

A provider might not need to request work information, but she had better be asking for some personal information that can be useful in the event that an alert needs to be posted. An ECCIE handle and a burn phone are useless after a guy rips a girl off, or rapes her, or abuses her.

My advice AStranger, is to allow the advice that JR gives you to drift into one ear before allowing it to sail right out the other ear.
Discretion/ Privacy comes fiirst. I'm not asking your personal information and I expext the same. Verify in any way you want without getting into personal. If a provider wants my personal info for verification, then I'm sorry we are not a match.
  • Emmie
  • 06-13-2016, 11:59 AM
Uh, JR being a "newbie friendly" doesn't mean a lady doesn't ask questions. It means she is willing to do the additional screening necessary in lieu of references or verification through a site like P411. Only an idiot sees a client sight unseen without asking questions.

A provider might not need to request work information, but she had better be asking for some personal information that can be useful in the event that an alert needs to be posted. An ECCIE handle and a burn phone are useless after a guy rips a girl off, or rapes her, or abuses her.

My advice AStranger, is to allow the advice that JR gives you to drift into one ear before allowing it to sail right out the other ear. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Yes ma'am!! Welcome back sugar!!!
If ya can't trust Dallas,who can ya trust"...lol

I take work verification and it works out well.......I get the work number & work name...and the gents name...I google the work info to make sure it matches number with name...then i call it saying i am from somewhere like Best Buy/Aaron rents or such....I try to get the gent on the phone then so i can vouch it is truely him............nine times out of ten it will work out.

Safety & discretion is key in setting any appointment!!
{if a gent does not wanna do that,then he go try somebody else}
Discretion/ Privacy comes fiirst. I'm not asking your personal information and I expext the same. Verify in any way you want without getting into personal. If a provider wants my personal info for verification, then I'm sorry we are not a match. Originally Posted by SpicyOnion
I'm wondering exactly how they would verify you without personal information. That's the whole point. Proving you are who you say you are and that you aren't a problem of any variety. Like Dallas just said, it isn't like they're going to call your work and say, "Hi, this is Dallas Rain. I'm a hot ass hooker and your employee wants me to sit on his face for money. Can you confirm that he works there?"

And I would add that if you're going to see women who do no verification at all, you're going to end up in silver bracelets one way or another.

And if you're that concerned about it, cough up the $100 (or whatever P411 is getting now) get verified once through them, and it's smooth sailing from there on.
Thanks everyone for the advice. I don't mind the fee for P411, just trying to judge how safe / discreet it is. JR has me all worried
Are there horror stories associated with it?
.... JR has me all worried Originally Posted by AStranger
Umm, actually sometimes we worry about JR
  • Cleo
  • 06-13-2016, 01:56 PM
...then i call it saying i am from somewhere like Best Buy/Aaron rents or such....I try to get the gent on the phone then so i can vouch it is truely him............nine times out of ten it will work Originally Posted by DallasRain
In today's day and age, a person's credit report is often part of pre-employment screening. It doesn't "look" good to some employers if apparent creditors are calling his job.

Also, some are shift workers and/or work out in the field. So the office personnel would only be able to say that they're unavailable and offer to take a message since the client would never be in the office to receive the calls.

Those instances could prove a bit more tricky. Bottom line is, we all have a line that we will not cross with regards to our privacy. I try and protect as much RW info as possible. If that costs me dates, so be it. I value my private life more than my hobby life.

My advice AStranger, is to allow the advice that JR gives you to drift into one ear before allowing it to sail right out the other ear. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Hey Sins,

Thank you for adding to my comments. You are very correct. Questions from both parties are expected. Both need safety. I don't think anyone need to give all of their real life information; that is just dangerous.

JR
Umm, actually sometimes we worry about JR Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Thank you Carpenter, I worry about you too.

That was such a sweet thing for you to say.

JR
Thanks everyone for the advice. I don't mind the fee for P411, just trying to judge how safe / discreet it is. JR has me all worried
Are there horror stories associated with it? Originally Posted by AStranger
None of this is without some risk, but use good sense and don't wrap yourself in tinfoil like JR.
Ladies in good standing there can send you a free (90 day? I forget how long...) trial membership on P411 and give your first OK. Pick somebody, newbie friendly to whatever extent, bite the bullet to get verified with her, have a nice time and prove that you're not the latest handle for FrogCopter69, 'cuz your AMP references are a detriment, and have her set you up with a P411 invite.
Build your own reputation there by seeing a few ladies who have geat reps themselves.