London Rayne's Coven

With London going, going . . . gone, who is going to take over the Coven? The ask the Fucking Prophet thread is good.
Most likely, I'll take over the coven. Then again -- maybe not. Dunno yet.
The ask the Fucking Prophet thread is good. Originally Posted by pyramider
Isn't it always? But that version lacks enough taint for my liking......

She's paid for it...... I imagine she has some idea of succession...... then again...... maybe not........

JaD
Anyone who where the "London disapeared fast than a Fart in the Wind" thread went?
Zarah, should take it over IMO.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe its time for the Scorpion's Nest to take over......

In all seriousness, I hope London comes back way before then. Fuck what anyone says, Zarah and London kick ass.....

sixx
Yeah I'm all for Zarah taking over the Coven. Is this Scorpoin's Nest anything like the Spider Hole?
Yeah I'm all for Zarah taking over the Coven. Is this Scorpoin's Nest anything like the Spider Hole? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
what is everyone talking about?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ
did someone say something? must be talking in
some code cryptation.
LMAO. You are so new here. London is a member and now we have lost her temporarily. She has a secret dungeon where everyone talks about all of the juiciest things, but you have to be invited. Now that she is gone who will be in charge of her secret dungeon?
There is a place for domination and only a select group can enter? How do you temporarily lose a person? There is alot of secrets around here and this place is like the freaking mafia. Can I talk to the ring leader ? must be the prophet man they speak of.
There is a place for domination and only a select group can enter? How do you temporarily lose a person? There is alot of secrets around here and this place is like the freaking mafia. Can I talk to the ring leader ? must be the prophet man they speak of. Originally Posted by Eccie informant
Sure.....I'm the prophet's assist...and absolutely, we are all chomping at the bit to speak with anyone who chooses "informant" as their SN. I'll get back with you once I check her schedule. Pls be patient.....our prophet is a very busy WOman. '). Btw.....no mafia involved, unless u mean Magnificent Amazing Females in Action!!!!
Maybe Charlestudor will take over the coven. I know he's high on those private rooms.
I didn't realize the fucking Prophet was a woman. That explains a lot.
Things are certainly NOT as they seem! LOL
Things are certainly NOT as they seem! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
No? A shocking revelation! Hard to imagine...... '-)