TeaNuts: Not Crazy??!!!

Which of you right wing ideologues were saying that the TeaNuts weren't crazy? Or weren't putting their party's politics above the country's best interests?

I'd love to hear your take on this:

http://www.teapartynation.com/profil...es-against-the
This appears to be an open blog, which may or may not represent what the Tea Party stands for as a whole. Besides, except for the part about not hiring, the rest makes pretty good sense to me.

However, the resemblance of our modern society to that described in Atlas Shrugged cannot be ignored.

But a genuine entrepreneur won't quit hiring arbitrarily. If they need help, they will hire someone.
Which of you right wing ideologues were saying that the TeaNuts weren't crazy? Or weren't putting their party's politics above the country's best interests?

I'd love to hear your take on this:

http://www.teapartynation.com/profil...es-against-the Originally Posted by TexTushHog
WOW unbelievable
So the Republicans have a Tea Party and the Democrats have Acorn. Acorn takes federal dollars, the Tea Party wants to stop spending.

Not that I would join either but I can at least understand the "stop spending" idea.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2011, 12:10 PM
So the Republicans have a Tea Party and the Democrats have Acorn. Acorn takes federal dollars, the Tea Party wants to stop spending.

. Originally Posted by blue3122
They wanna stop spending on all but their Pet Projects.

Try cutting Defense, SS or Medicade! Those Tea folks howl like a pack of wolves at the moon!

They say one thing but their action show them to be either phoney or looney!
They are all getting cut. You are full of it.
First, the blog was not the Tea Party, it was a Tea Partier. May or may not represent what the Tea Party stands for as a whole.

WTF, when and where has the Tea Party taken a stand on not cutting defense, SS or Medicare/Medicaid?