Black prof at Trinity college in hot water over rants

a black man who selects a white woman treats them as a status symbol and trophy conquest over whitey.

at least that's the thinking behind it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
... in the "black man's" mind ...

My understanding was more along the lines of "realism" ...

... and it seems to say that Black women aren't "good enough."
... in the "black man's" mind ...

My understanding was more along the lines of "realism" ...

... and it seems to say that Black women aren't "good enough." Originally Posted by LexusLover
realism? what does that have to do with it? that doesn't make any sense.

its never about realism.

black men treat white women as their worth in gold over black females.

most black females are ugly. Mixed ones tend to be a mixed bag depending on how the genes play out.
Tommy Sotomayor (YouTube & Radio Host) joins Dave Rubin to discuss systemic racism, Donald Trump and more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHyi4d4VQvg
most black females are ugly. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You said it. Not me!

The "conflict" has little to do with pretty vs. ugly.

My opinion on relative looks is not a part of the discussion.
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2017, 03:39 PM

most black females are ugly. Mixed ones tend to be a mixed bag depending on how the genes play out. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Gawd Damn....that is a very broad brush you are painting with and it seems rather racists.

Most white women are ugly as are most Hispanic women.

In fact most god damn men are ugly.

Most people are ugly compared to what the companies selling product will have you believe.

The % of black ugly women is no higher than black , brown or yellow.

Not sure is you were trying to sound as shitty as it came out...
if fat & ugly women made a play for ya, you'd feel snooty about it.
You said it. Not me!

The "conflict" has little to do with pretty vs. ugly.

My opinion on relative looks is not a part of the discussion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
how they look is very much part of the discussion whether you admit it or not.
Gawd Damn....that is a very broad brush you are painting with and it seems rather racists.

Most white women are ugly as are most Hispanic women.

In fact most god damn men are ugly.

Most people are ugly compared to what the companies selling product will have you believe.

The % of black ugly women is no higher than black , brown or yellow.

Not sure is you were trying to sound as shitty as it came out... Originally Posted by WTF
You went there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2X-qQ-uMW8
realism? what does that have to do with it? that doesn't make any sense.

its never about realism.

black men treat white women as their worth in gold over black females.

most black females are ugly. Mixed ones tend to be a mixed bag depending on how the genes play out. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I disagree:

only one of those girls is mixed race. Haile Berry, the first one. the other two, Gabrielle Union and Kelly Rowland aren't.

that was dilbert's point.
I wasn't talking about them as they are the cream of the crop. I was refering to those who aren't like them (below).

I disagree:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just speculating, but I doubt the "preference" for White women by Black men is based on their inability to find any "attractive" Black women. Because if I were going to generalize I would say that most of the White females I've seen everyday with Black males are not what I would call "attractive"!

In fact most of them do not appeal to me at all, which has nothing to do with the fact they are in the company of a Black male. They are just butt-fuck ugly!
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2017, 04:43 PM
That is his wife... his white trophy wife. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It has been my impression that Black women are not "pleased" with Black men who reject them as partners and select White women as their mates. It sort of says to Black women they are not "good enough" for the Black man who does. Originally Posted by LexusLover
a black man who selects a white woman treats them as a status symbol and trophy conquest over whitey.

at least that's the thinking behind it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
God damn...besides cross burning, do you two fuckers get out much?
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2017, 04:48 PM
Just speculating, but I doubt the "preference" for White women by Black men is based on their inability to find any "attractive" Black women. Because if I were going to generalize I would say that most of the White females I've seen everyday with Black males are not what I would call "attractive"!

In fact most of them do not appeal to me at all, which has nothing to do with the fact they are in the company of a Black male. They are just butt-fuck ugly! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So most whote women with black males are ugly!

Damn, has nothing to do with the fact that the ladies would not give you the time of day....beauty is very subjective.
So most whote women with black males are ugly!

Damn, has nothing to do with the fact that the ladies would not give you the time of day....beauty is very subjective. Originally Posted by WTF
Olivia Howard wouldn't give you the time of day. She likes guys who get hard ons!