Black prof at Trinity college in hot water over rants

• WTF
  • 06-26-2017, 07:38 PM
Olivia Howard wouldn't give you the time of day. She likes guys who get hard ons! Originally Posted by bambino
Your man clit wouldn't get hard either if you laid up next to that battle ax!

Where the fuck you been btw... did you win a three month vacation to some homo retreat?
God damn...besides cross burning, do you two fuckers get out much? Originally Posted by WTF

anyone tell ya that ur butt fuck ugly!!!!

your avatar will be ekimed to death.
Olivia Howard wouldn't give you the time of day. Originally Posted by bambino
Since I have a watch and can read it, I don't need to ask a female "the time of day"! And when I'm fucking and eating pussy I generally take it off .... unless "we" won't be "there" long! I found it to be rude to be a "watch watcher" while engaged in sexual activities with them.

But WTF, the racist, already knows all that about me, since he knows "all about me"! Right, WTF dipshit?
  • WTF
  • 06-27-2017, 09:10 AM
Since I have a watch and can read it, I don't need to ask a female "the time of day"! And when I'm fucking and eating pussy I generally take it off .... unless "we" won't be "there" long! I found it to be rude to be a "watch watcher" while engaged in sexual activities with them.

But WTF, the racist, already knows all that about me, since he knows "all about me"! Right, WTF dipshit? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who you trying to fool LexyLover?

I know lying and harassing providers on a hooker board don't count as fucking pussy!

If it did you'd be the Wilt Chamberlain of pussy getters....you more like Liberace!