Classy Monica

Ok..so is Classy Monica hard to get ahold of? I've tried 3 different times, with a proper introduction, and never get a response.
  • frodo
  • 04-24-2024, 09:31 AM
She has been known to be hard to get in touch with. Saw her last week and she has been spooked a bit by the recent prostitution busts in the LR area. She is reluctant to see anyone she hasn’t seen before. You might try reaching out to her through P411. That might reassure her a bit.
Really, what busts

She has been known to be hard to get in touch with. Saw her last week and she has been spooked a bit by the recent prostitution busts in the LR area. She is reluctant to see anyone she hasn’t seen before. You might try reaching out to her through P411. That might reassure her a bit. Originally Posted by frodo
  • frodo
  • 04-24-2024, 12:02 PM
She listed 8-10 people as has been arrested for prostitution in LR area in last month based on online sources.
I wish I could find who they were. I looked online and couldn't find anything.
There was someone on Twitter recently saying they got detained in a sting and then someone else said she got arrested back in the fall.
Farcebook recent arrests. There are 7 or 8 for prostitution, I kinda lost count. A couple did not have pics. The others I did not know. All were from various dates; nothing to indicate a big sting operation. Don't know any details about how they got caught.
Weird, nothing no where
  • frodo
  • 04-26-2024, 08:58 PM
Weird, nothing no where Originally Posted by Richard62
Richard, clean out your inbox so I can send you a pm. Thank you.