Can we get a forum for gamers?

I am an avid MMO gamer and would love to have a forum set up for gamers to discuss games. Any possibility of creating a gamer forum?
I second this big time!!!!!! I am on a website where there is a special forum dedicated entirely to gamers, and I have been tearing up the Skyrim board in there. lol.....I would love to have the ability to discuss it here too!!!!
Just think of the possibilities we can talk sex and games all at the same time! LOL

I played Skyrim on a friends computer great game. Finally got into the Tera beta this past weekend...and I am already hooked can't wait till Tera comes out this March.
I would also enjoy some type of gaming forum. Gotta flex my epeen and whatnot.
I may be wrong but I don't see the owners making a forum for non Hobby related things. I am sure that there a lot of boards just for the gamers. This site is for Hobby Related discussion.
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2012, 02:53 PM
use the sandbox
I just want to say, that you'd be surprised at how big of a turn on it can be to talk gamegeek. It can be made hobby related just like all of the other things we talk about on here. lol.....

ooooohhhhh, baby. Tell me about your level 47 Nord SpellSword....fuck yes. That's hot shit.

sorry. couldn't resist.
I just want to say, that you'd be surprised at how big of a turn on it can be to talk gamegeek. It can be made hobby related just like all of the other things we talk about on here. lol.....

ooooohhhhh, baby. Tell me about your level 47 Nord SpellSword....fuck yes. That's hot shit.

sorry. couldn't resist. Originally Posted by Rockelle
Here ya go! LOL

O.o

nuff said
Total eyegasm huh?
Now whats not sexual about this game? lawls

Check this out:

Tera Youtube Video
we would like a form for lafayette .that is related to what this board is for.that is to get layed in the real world.
As someone else mention just post a thread in sand box. Hell I would love to chime in for some geek talk
I am confused, thought the sandbox was for politics only?
  • Mokoa
  • 03-27-2012, 11:43 PM
The Sandbox forums are specifically for any topic that is not Hobby related.
Ok thanks Mokoa!