Showcase Pricing Removal

With this removed from showcase it greatly reduces this sites use!
If I am not mistaken you could only see a providers pricing on showcase if you had premium access?
WE NEED TO RETURN TO THIS. If I have to pay for P411 to get a providers price why use this board?
ECCIE is working on the programming code for the showcases.

Thank you for your patience while we work on it.
...If I have to pay for P411 to get a providers price why use this board? Originally Posted by chairspud
...Hopefully the majority of women you meet have web sites and hopefully, the majority of them put that info. for FREE on their sites. You can always check that way.
Tia you really are WONDERFUL!!!!

DD
The main thing is that providers have different prices for different places. They have p411 pricing, eccie pricing and website pricing. For Eccie to be a main stop for hobbyist pricing needs to be included. I don't have a lot of faith that pricing will return and it has been mentioned that they have wanted to remove it. IMHO I think they say they are working on code but hoping that eventually hobbyist stop asking.

I find that since it has left I spend more time on TER and P411 then here booking appointments. I like to know what the price is before I make any contact and I don't want to have to ask.
Agree with above, having to go to showcases takes up too much time. I hope we all recognize that time is what is important. The process of finding a provider should be streamlined to be as quick and efficient as possible. The less steps, the better.
I'm of the belief you should be able to find everything on a lady's personal website or the site isn't even worth having. I hate all of this different pricing for P411 or showcase or whatever - just streamline it for everyone and make it all the same, and have it all in one place for people to find.

If you want to offer discounts for those places then mention it there: "Booking through X, Y, Z garners a 10% discount!!!"

Then maybe we won't have 50 "omg showcase prices" threads a day
  • Paven
  • 04-02-2012, 05:53 PM
I was never able to utilize the showcase for pricing anyways because I have different prices for different packages. Everything can be found on my website. Not everyone has a website so hopefully they'll bring back pricing on the showcases for gals who don't have one.
You can get a good idea on pricing from prior reviews.
  • Paven
  • 04-03-2012, 06:51 AM
You can get a good idea on pricing from prior reviews. Originally Posted by Pieguy
Because inaccuracies occur all the time regarding pricing in reviews. I've had it happen to me on several reviews. They either wrote that they paid more than they did or less than they did, I can't imagine why. For that reason alone it's best to check the ladies website to verify what her current rate and information is.
I have no website, just pm me and ask me
I'd like to see prices returned. As others have said, it makes it so much easier, at least to know what pricing range should be. If a lady runs specials or has certain pricing for regulars, I'm fine with the review stating this. I personally look to see if a lady is represented in at least three different places before I even think of calling her.
I like the pricing here, but if there's a legality issue, remove it.
Most girls have the link to their websites, so its all good either way, just protect the website so theres no issues.

And what if the most of her reviews are in one place?
Hi BBB
The main thing is that providers have different prices for different places. They have p411 pricing, eccie pricing and website pricing. For Eccie to be a main stop for hobbyist pricing needs to be included. I don't have a lot of faith that pricing will return and it has been mentioned that they have wanted to remove it. IMHO I think they say they are working on code but hoping that eventually hobbyist stop asking.

I find that since it has left I spend more time on TER and P411 then here booking appointments. I like to know what the price is before I make any contact and I don't want to have to ask. Originally Posted by homer13
+1
I look at the provider's profile, most of the time in this order (showcase pics/info, posts mainly ads for more pics LOL, then reviews for the scoop on activities, recommendation Y/N, then pricing on most recent review. If there's a 'N', hesitant 'Y' due to upselling, attitude, hygiene, etc. or no recent reviews then I move on.

P411 serves another purpose but if any of the above is the case it's a 'red flag' for me and it's been 100% for me to my benefit and pleasure.

Pricing is still here, it's in the reviews.
Happy Hobbying...do diligent research!