Just A Suggestion For The Board. Creating A *Visitor's Forum*

Lately, I've noticed LOTS of new Traveling Providers...all over the board. Seasoned, Traveling Providers...know where to go and who to ask...to get their traveling/I'm new to your city questions answered. New Ladies and Hobbyists may need a little more *help.*

Currently, we only have the Coed Forum, to house these types of *questions and answers,* and *who's interested,* types of threads. I have witnessed, and can see TROUBLE brewing...between the local and traveling providers...and, even some of the local hobbyists.

I have a suggestion...why not create a seperate *Visitor's Forum.* Also, create a *City Information* fact sheet...create a sticky, in each city's forum, for their perusal.

This way, all traveling providers and out-of-town hobbyists, will have their own space, to get their questions answered...without antagonizing the locals or getting *spanked,* for asking legitimate and relative questions.

Feedback...Pros and Cons are appreciated.
Likinikki, great idea!!! 3 words: Brains and Beauty!

Can't wait to meet you!
That's one of the best ideas I've seen/heard.
GREAT IDEA! Although I dont see so much trouble brewing as far as locals feeling competition. I know that I am not even in my city for the next few weeks. And NEVER have trouble booking when visitors come through. There are some guys who prefer only traveling ladies, some that wait for someone else to TOFFT and then see travelin ladies when they return, and some that stick with the locals and their reputations. Plenty of man meat and $ to go around..

Just think that if a girl is going to do an AD.. she should just be honest about it. Instead of doing the "hey what area is safe to stay in" act. If she TRULY wanted to know the answer.. she could see 7 other threADS right under hers with the same question and same answer... quite obvious that she doesnt really care to know the answer.. just sneaking in an annoying ad.
  • Jaci
  • 06-14-2012, 09:21 AM
LMAO
Just think that if a girl is going to do an AD.. she should just be honest about it. Instead of doing the "hey what area is safe to stay in" act. If she TRULY wanted to know the answer.. she could see 7 other threADS right under hers with the same question and same answer... quite obvious that she doesnt really care to know the answer.. just sneaking in an annoying ad.
Yes, I have to agree with you on that point...it is a form of advertising and I can see why it would bother some providers. Personally, it doesn't affect me one way or the other, so I just take the opportunity to try to help them out. Some of the girls are new and may not necessarily read and pay that much attention to the other threads...who knows.

This happens in SA all the time too. I just send the girls a PM advising them what areas and places are safe. We're supposed to be a community here...the last thing I would want or wish for...is to have anyone get hurt or busted. Can't blame a provider for trying to make a buck...some girls aren't as fortunate as you are Lacy. That's just the way I look at it.

GREAT IDEA! Although I dont see so much trouble brewing as far as locals feeling competition. I know that I am not even in my city for the next few weeks. And NEVER have trouble booking when visitors come through. There are some guys who prefer only traveling ladies, some that wait for someone else to TOFFT and then see travelin ladies when they return, and some that stick with the locals and their reputations. Plenty of man meat and $ to go around..

Just think that if a girl is going to do an AD.. she should just be honest about it. Instead of doing the "hey what area is safe to stay in" act. If she TRULY wanted to know the answer.. she could see 7 other threADS right under hers with the same question and same answer... quite obvious that she doesnt really care to know the answer.. just sneaking in an annoying ad. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy