What is new in NWA this week? Love from this Vegas gal!

Hey sexy friends this Vegas fall just wanted to say hey and see what is going on this week !

I’ll be visiting. I see the lights are up ? Anything else new?
My bday is coming up in 14 days and I can’t wait!

Here are some new pics I took in Vegas!
North west Arkansas what’s going on ?
I’m not in NWA, but I don’t look forward to birthdays anymore. Although maybe I should bc it could be considered better than the alternative. But for whatever reason I just never tell anyone anymore that it’s my birthday
Good evening your as gorgeous as always I am planning a trip to Vegas soon maybe I can see you if your interested and available
Well if you told me I would make it special for you!!

I’m not in NWA, but I don’t look forward to birthdays anymore. Although maybe I should bc it could be considered better than the alternative. But for whatever reason I just never tell anyone anymore that it’s my birthday Originally Posted by austin88998833
I would love to ! I go home To Vegas in January!! Please call or text me an we can set something up! I would love to show you around Vegas!

Good evening your as gorgeous as always I am planning a trip to Vegas soon maybe I can see you if your interested and available Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Nicole I would love that and I ll keep your info plus keep you posted
Can’t wait !! ��
Well Arkansas it was great catching up!
Due to the dumb rules here I doubt I’ll even be back on Arkansas Eccie!
Everyone else can say that they are visiting except for me !(favoritism is not cool)
So I don’t have time for the hate or drama if I got to see you it was a pleasure
If we didn’t get to catch up than maybe next year but idk when I’ll be back in Little Rock!
I’ll probably get infraction for this but I don’t care
Ads are no longer permitted on Eccie.

While Providers are challenged now by the Eccie guidelines, many like you are trying to peak interest by use of the Eccie Forums.

Providers have always been able to post ThreADs to promote themselves and help to secure interest from the Hobbyists.

There is a fine line between a ThreAD and an AD.

By posting any of the items listed below, you change a ThreAD (as way to indirectly spark interest in you) into an AD (directly seeking appointments by announcing any of the following:
  • availability/dates
  • services
  • rates/fees
  • Seeking an Appointment
  • asking Hobbyists to contact you.