Fetishes

Can we discuss fetishes here???
Can we discuss fethes here??? Originally Posted by CatMan4u
I'm almost certain that we can.
Once we know what "fethes" are, I can give you a better answer.
I'm almost certain that we can.
Once we know what "fethes" are, I can give you a better answer. Originally Posted by biomed1

Of course there is also Another Realm:

Although I can clearly see the benefit of "fethes" it in our local area.
I guess my spelling is poor but I am sure that you know what I meant
I've always thought eagle fethes were cool.
  • Chmee
  • 12-18-2019, 09:32 PM
i've mentioned it before, but in college i dated a british girl who was into omorashi. she would do it as a dare: drink a glass or two of beer and then wait 30 minutes. if she held it in, she got to pick the restaurant. if she wet herself, she had to submit to being creampie'd as many times as i could manage overnight.

she always lost. i can still remember watching her dance around her bathroom (or in a parking lot, or out on a walking trail), desperate and losing control, until she pulled up her dress out of the way and slowly peed in her panties. for me, the watersport itself wasn't sexy or interesting. instead the looks on her face were seriously intense, she loved the release as she gave up control.

i've never met a woman since, civilian or hobby, who was into omorashi like she was. sometimes i think about asking a provider about it, but i get embarrassed and don't do it.
sometimes i think about asking a provider about it, but i get embarrassed and don't do it.
Please don’t ever be shy...well with me anyways. I feel like that is what the hobby is for. Be as open as you possibly can’t to explore all of your wildest fantasies.
I did the stupid quote thing wrong.
I did the stupid quote thing wrong. Originally Posted by JordnJenkins
Better to get your practice now. Screwing up on the Private Brackets will definitely get your shit in trouble!
Quote tags fixed
Birds of a fethes and all