Car Dates

Hobbyists and Providers alike, what are your thoughts on car dates. I’d be curious to know. I’ve had an itch to go on one just once. I’ve only had one romp in the car since I got married and that was with the wife. Am I the only one?
I'm just not sure how it works, where's the pickup, where do you go, and what are you getting....a suck, a fuck...
I'm just not sure how it works, where's the pickup, where do you go, and what are you getting....a suck, a fuck... Originally Posted by Johnsson

Well you know what they say, size doesn't matter --- wait a second, size does matter in this case. If you got a big enough SUV you could have a fuck. If you have a Prius then you better go home.

If you want a taste of what goes down then read:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2687454

I'm thinking car dates are more of a thing in a big area like Dallas. I have seen requests for them in that area.
Car dates for me is just a little cramped. I just had one in a mid size SUV it was okay she was a smaller Lady of
But it was a good fuck she gave me a bbbj but it wasn't a comfortable date experience but it was a good time. I will vrepeat with her as soon as schedules permit. But a nice size bed is hard to beat
Us older guys are as flexible as we once was
I will vrepeat with her as soon as schedules permit. Originally Posted by CatMan4u

Link, please! We all want to go on a car date now!
For me being 60 and stiffer I enjoyed the time
She don't post much
Ive done a couple bng during lunch time. Heavy rain helps. And i did have 2 full sessions also. Night time helps
Mine was at night and as soon as her and my schedule lines up will do another she is a great car date lady
Only had one scheduled - when I was in Florida this year - and was stoked about it. The gal was a super spinner, and I was stoked about meeting her, but she didn't have an incall. So, I suggested a car date, expecting to offend her. Instead, I got a date! But, it was not to be...she was late and my window closed. One of the saddest days! But, ever since, I've had a boner for the idea of a car date ever since!
Hey guys if you are willing to travel a little I might know of two that would they are average ladies. I saw each only once they just wasn't my cup of tea