LIV at Bedminister $1 Tickets

The whole thing was a joke, I hope they all go away and soon, they should be proud they got she-man MTG and tucker to show up.
Papering the crowd. Not a t all uncommon for circus side shows and upstart sports leagues, like the WFL, etc.

Now if it was a political rally…
That’s about 10x what I’d pay to watch golf, looks like Trump did well tho. Rent out the club to MBS for a fortune and have little cleanup expenses.
i think the players liked it

the tournament wasnt from early morning to evening ala a pga tournament

there was a shotgun start- shortened the entire thing to a little more than 4 hours

the winner got 4 million

the last place, the very last place, i think got 120K

davis love the III said that the way to solve it is a strike

i dont get that

so the pga players strike, how does that hurt the liv players? seems it only makes liv stronger

do i like liv as a fan? no i dont like it...i like the best playing the back nine against each other, stroke by stroke, on a windy, cold british open sunday morning

and the liv hurts that

i dont care about the money

but the players do
I'd pretty much put this last on my list of concerns. Check that, it wouldn't even make my list.
Looks like a payoff to Trump, right up there with the 2 billion to Jared. Maybe these payoffs will Lee him from running. Trump’s corruption has no bounds.
LOL, it wasn’t Trump over there sucking MBS’s cock for oil. Trump is a private citizen, he can rent his golf course to whoever he wants for however much he wants. Nothing corrupt about it.

Now do the entire Biden family, who’ve done nothing but grift off the American taxpayer for half a century.
So you’re ok with post elected position payoffs. Those are fine with you as long as the official is no longer in office when they get paid? Just asking for the record.
you're really reachin' there pal
Not really. This is bout the Saudis lavishing millions on the owners of Bedminster in an effort to bring down western civilization through the corruption of pasture pool.
LOL, it wasn’t Trump over there sucking MBS’s cock for oil. Trump is a private citizen, he can rent his golf course to whoever he wants for however much he wants. Nothing corrupt about it.

Now do the entire Biden family, who’ve done nothing but grift off the American taxpayer for half a century. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So true he's a private citizen and such.
But always the blinders.
It's a non-issue if he throws his hat in the next election.
But if it was Joe .....

And when he was in office, he definitely had his hands on the saudis balls
tiger turned down a 700 million deal to play in LIV.

them saudis.... lol