Local PD vs. ATF agent! You will too!!!!

Yup, if you think the Fibbies are legit, you won't but otherwise, this video will make you blow a load.

Cop vs. ATF agent.
Oh, I loved that. My morning is definitely off to a good start. That dumb ass Federal Agent turned into a pussy real quick. Those local Cops handled that perfectly.
Oh, I loved that. My morning is definitely off to a good start. That dumb ass Federal Agent turned into a pussy real quick. Those local Cops handled that perfectly. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Pretty low bar there on the “rise and whine” front, Levi.

What would make it a bad day, good news?
Pretty low bar there on the “rise and whine” front, Levi.

What would make it a bad day, good news? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you really think that Fed had a legal right to ask that citizen personal questions about property he might own? Well he didn't and the citizen recognized that. A bad day is when citizens allows the Government to over step their boundaries. The local Police did their job and did it well.
This is fabulous!
Yup, if you think the Fibbies are legit, you won't but otherwise, this video will make you blow a load.

Cop vs. ATF agent. Originally Posted by texassapper
Don't fully believe that this is a genuine video of a real event (strange stuff on the net) but it sure is entertaining!
Best line when you are being handcuffed "But my wife is pregnant". What a pussy. When a cop with a gun pointed at you tells you to get on the ground, you swallow your pride, keep your mouth shut and get on the damn ground. You don't, then everything that happens next is on you.
Don't fully believe that this is a genuine video of a real event (strange stuff on the net) but it sure is entertaining! Originally Posted by ICU 812
Then why did you re-post it 5 minutes later?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...5&postcount=50
Don't fully believe that this is a genuine video of a real event (strange stuff on the net) but it sure is entertaining! Originally Posted by ICU 812
If it's staged it's a good instructional video on how law abiding citizens should handle these nosy bastards.