URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lle-56211.html
City: Hurst
State: Texas
Address: Near 183 and i30
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Photos are a little dated but she looks the same maybe a bit thicker. Short, 5'3" or so
Recommendation: Yes
"183 and i30" would be in west Fort Worth, not Hurst. 183 and i20 would be near Hulen Mall.
The address she lists is closer to 183 and Precinct Line in Hurst.
She at Southridge Court in Hurst
The address she lists is closer to 183 and Precinct Line in Hurst. Originally Posted by TinMan

Ah, indeed. Been to that street a few times before. I could walk there from work -- on a cooler day, lol.
She at Southridge Court in Hurst Originally Posted by DirtyDog2022
Dude that may be a little too specific
Dude that may be a little too specific Originally Posted by slowmover

Well, it IS in her ad.
  • locks
  • 07-15-2024, 10:54 AM
I am always looking for a good massage provider, what would you rate her at from 1 to 10?
There are a bunch of girls that work in that office park. There are several buildings on that street.
can confirm, several hobby girls in that building, most L1/L2 only, michelle is a good quality LMT massage, L1 TV, shes been around a while, pics are dated
can confirm, several hobby girls in that building, most L1/L2 only, michelle is a good quality LMT massage, L1 TV, shes been around a while, pics are dated Originally Posted by TheDrop
I've only seen Lili in that area and know Lisa and Monica are around there. Who else is there and offers L2?