Trump Haters

You need to read the OP again then answer what I ask Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Here it is:

"So tell us Trump Haters what has Trump done since he has been in office that's made your life worse than it already is."

And I replied, for myself personally, Trump has done nothing to make my life worse than it already is. And nothing to make my life better.
He's "suffering," because he wants Government to make his life better, and it's not. Obaminable didn't either. Nor did Bush. Clinton certainly didn't.

That separates the Liberals, like Speedo, from conservatives.

He wants Government to make his life better, and conservatives want government to leave their asses alone so THEY can make their own life better. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Incredible how you can be so wrong. Trump got elected because he made promises during the presidential campaign to EVERYONE in this country. Republican or Democrat. Conservative or Liberal. Better healthcare. Lower taxes. Safer borders. Cutting illegal immigration. etc.

TrumpCare will be government run, just like ObamaCare, although more at the state level. If a tax plan is passed with a reduction in taxes for you and me, that will be done by the government. I assume you are either receiving social security or will be doing so in the future. Another government program. As is Medicare.

No, I don't depend on the government to make my life better. I consider myself to be liberal because I actually care about others less fortunate than I am in this country and throughout the world. I support policies that give a helping hand, not a handout.
for the Trump haters:
He's white
He's rich
He did not win the popular vote
He's crazy
He's misogynistic
He's a con man
He's sexual predator (grab women by their pussy)
He's Russophile
He's for securing the borders
He's for deporting illegals
He's for making America great again
He's not for transgender
He's not for the environment Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
forgot one more thing.

He's a bully
forgot one more thing.

He's a bully Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And none of the dems are?? Especially seeing how they tried to savage Palin.
And none of the dems are?? Especially seeing how they tried to savage Palin. Originally Posted by garhkal
I'm only listing all the things that the left sees trump as... as the lefty gang here has not been able to "articulate" how trump has harmed them or made their life worse.

you're right dems are bullies, but thats' not the topic of this thread.