The Random thoughts thread

This is a place to discuss any random thoughts that pop into your head. Anything is on topic because the topic is anything you want to post or talk about, within Eccie’s rules that is.
Enjoy, and be excellent to each other!

Shout out to the creative, original maker of random thoughts thread SpankyJ, you are missed
One of the hut hut hike plays to win the game

Congratulations Kansas City for your Chiefs recent win!!Great game!!!
wow you are so yummmy

One of my FAVE ladies!

Happy monday nite! I am headed to Texas tomorrow!
Never let the gals bet on Zamboni races.
The guy always loses.
Zenovia as a girl's name is a variation of Zenobia, which means "life of Zeus" in Greek. It is related to the masculine name Zenobio.
How does a weather person decide whether to say in the forecast "partly sunny" or "mostly cloudy"? Or "mostly cloudy" or "partly sunny"?
why is it that cream corn has to be eaten only with a spoon?? lol
Dang it..... See? My brain is jacked already. Long day. I meant to reverse the two.
If a cowgirl loses one of her spurs, does that cause the cowboy to spin circles on her bed?
How does a weather person decide whether to say in the forecast "partly sunny" or "mostly cloudy"? Or "mostly cloudy" or "partly sunny"? Originally Posted by playball69
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTTN4aYKi8w
Zenovia as a girl's name is a variation of Zenobia, which means "life of Zeus" in Greek. It is related to the masculine name Zenobio. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

Interesting JohnnyG, I have always been drawn to ancient Greek mythology.
And here I thought I made a clever name meaning peaceful girlfriend
ZeNovia
Zenobia was a tribal queen of Arab, so it has been said.
mmm sweet mr uc... maybe lol

so why does the koolaid man dont just go thru the front door??
Interesting JohnnyG, I have always been drawn to ancient Greek mythology.
And here I thought I made a clever name meaning peaceful girlfriend
ZeNovia
Zenobia was a tribal queen of Arab, so it has been said. Originally Posted by Zenovia
Well, I certainly have a throne for you ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTTN4aYKi8w Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

Thanks Johnny. And I think that was Trapper John from MASH (William Wayne McMillan Rogers) in the one segment? Good shit.
You know a pig's orgasm last 30 fucking minutes! I could probably cum like that fucking 800lbs of bacon.