apology!!

I had a great trip planned that way...then BAM,my sons car that I borrowed broke down few days ago in Clinton Mo.... and tge topper was that all 3 hotels there were full up due to deer season ooening...so luckily,at last minute near 930,one had a cancellation so I got the room!($180 ouch)
Then ended up still broke down the whole weekend,stuck in a hotel room there!
But I did get a good laugh last nite to lighten my mood..My room had a jacuzi tub insuite,so I put bubblebath in it..but too much cause it bubbled up and all over the floor when I turned the jets on...it was like something out of an " I luv Lucy" show!!

Finally today,thanks to some VERY sweet gents,I was able to get the tow truck to take me & the car back home! ($500 ouchhh)

I deeply apologize (you know who you are)... I am saddened that I didnt make it that way... cause I luv luv luv KC!!

but Im gonna rent a car and come soon!!
I did that to my outside hot tub once when cleaning it. Put way too much cleaner in it and it bubbled up like 1ft over the top. Took a couple weeks to get all that cleared out. It wasn't the type of cleaner that you want to bath in or it would have been fun to hop in.
thanks..you made me smile and I needed that!
I am sitting at the hospital here at home waiting on my hubby to get out of surgery..he developed cellulitis a year ago on one of his feet and the toe became infevted again and they are amputating that toe!!

So always take care of your feet!!!!!

my luck gotta change lol...I will just let go n let God

Hopefully I can rent a car and be that way soon!!!!!!
D, I've done the bubbles in the Jacuzzi before. I thought it was funny, the others didn't seem to find it so funny. Thanks for sharing this, it made me laugh. You're luck will get better. You sure have been through a lot lately though. Big hugs