BIG COCK THREAD- WHAT GUYS HAVE BIG COCKS AND WHAT GALS WANT TO BE FUCKED BY THEM??

I know there are a lot of guys with big thick cocks of all races interested in fucking gals of all races who love to be fucked by big thick cocks!! I would like for guys with big cocks to post their desires and for providers who cant wait to feel the wonderful sensation of a big thick cock sliding in and out of their pussy. If guys know how to pleasure a slut with their huge cocks, it can be a mind blowing experience))))) I am talking about fucking a pussy and not facefucking!!!
Right here Teagen, and i'll show you soon
I wish I had a big cock! I do have a big strap on that I fuck girls with
My tight pussy loves big and thick but you have to know how to fuck me so that I feel your cock hugging my clit and g spot and massaging my cervix. Extreme pounding doesn't work. I am sure there are lots of other sluts like me who go totally wild when I see and feel a big thick cock get so hard during a SS and put it in very deep. Like to hear from others. Guys PM me if your cock is big and ready to fuck me)) I thoroughly enjoy being fucked by all races!!!!
A big cock MFM works well or a three guys to give guys plenty of time to rest up before rounds 2, 3 and 4. I am assuming MSOG)))) More fun with no down time for the slut)))))
I wouldn't say I'm massively hung. About 7" long, but very girthy... 6.5" circumference. And yes... one of my favorite things is to find that spot when the woman is in cowgirl, and the head of my cock fits to the side of the cervix and the front wall.... then grind all over me to feel myself flicking deep inside.
My tight pussy loves big and thick but you have to know how to fuck me so that I feel your cock hugging my clit and g spot and massaging my cervix. Extreme pounding doesn't work. I am sure there are lots of other sluts like me who go totally wild when I see and feel a big thick cock get so hard during a SS and put it in very deep. Like to hear from others. Guys PM me if your cock is big and ready to fuck me)) I thoroughly enjoy being fucked by all races!!!! Originally Posted by Teagenluv
This! There's NOTHING more disappointing than a well-endowed man but the sex isn't worth a damn.
My nickname is Cabezón, Spanish for HUGE head, quite thick, 8"-9" at full attention
My nickname is Cabezón, Spanish for HUGE head, quite thick, 8"-9" at full attention Originally Posted by repete offender
Hmmmmmm...takes note
Thanks for your posts. Like to hear from more well hung men and the women who love them!!!
I am not super thick, but thicker than paper towel tube,but a solid 8.5" when I am super horny. Over the 20 years I would get 'free' Provider pussy because they wanted to be fuked good by a big cock. I had one gal years ago who would come over about twice a month just to fuk me!! She would complain all these local johns had little dicks....

I did the Swinger world as a Single Male.. stared out fun, but then became a chore and towards the end I met some bad apples...

so now I am retired from Providers, SWingers and all that jazz...After 20 years and hundreds of encounters. I just do not have the time nor energy. I am almost 50 years old. I do still bang a few gals who love my size!!
Ladies: If a guy ins't a good fuck - knows how to use his cock - can't that be overcome by you mounting him CG ? From my experience, you gals can not only get the cock inside you, but clit on his pubic bone, and you in the drivers seat of how that cock drives you...

Or...

Better Mish, doggie ?

I am, or I should say, used to be a 7". Never complaints, and could bottom out against the cervix of some holes, esp doggie. But admittedly, no where near a stunt cock.
I love being fucked in all positions. You have no idea how good it feels just being fucked when a cock hits my g spot and cervix in just the right way. I love giving a hot SS and having a cock slide all over my wet throbbing clit as a warmup to being fucked hard and fucked so very deep. When a guy walks into to my incall, I cant wait to feel his cock in everyway possible. A big cock hitting all those right spots is truly amazing. Any size can do the got me off if the right spots are hit))
I love a guy with a big cock who lets his skills do the talking.
I love a guy with a big cock who lets his skills do the talking. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Now I have performance anxiety !