Charge definitions

Came across someone the booking record in T arrant County of a gal I met. She had three charges. Been researching but stuck on the exact meaning of two of them
POSS CS NOT IN PG
ARLINGTON PD X 2

I think the first is Possession of a controlled substance not in a penalty group. Could easily be wrong though. What ever it means, what kind of drugs would most likely be involved? Please PM me as we are not allowed to discuss drug related things on the board

2ed I think is an indication of some outstanding charges with Arlington PD? Some suggestions of any online resources to find out those charges?
Better yet, if there are online resources for my questions, post links. I did some research but could have missed what I was looking for
Perhaps Arlington PD is/was the arresting department.

These abbreviations can vary from county to county, and do vary from state to state.
Could be. There were three charges listed with the Arlington pd being the third. Arlington does not have an online searchable database of arrests or warrants i could find. Seen the gal outside the club a couple of times and making as sure as I can to avoid legal issues
Sure as hell don't someone in my car that might be carrying
Tex. Health and Safety Code Sec. 481.119: A person commits an offense if the person knowingly manufactures, delivers, or possesses with intent to deliver a controlled substance listed in a schedule by an action of the commissioner under this chapter but not listed in a penalty group

The other two are probably warrants from City of Arlington municipal offenses.