Site usability suggestion

Hi folks! A search in this forum tells me this has been brought up before but it’s never gotten any traction. Still, I think it’s worth discussing since it would be to the benefit of both providers and hobbyists.

My suggestion is to add an availability calendar to each city forum that the ladies could post in, showing when they are visiting a city, when they are running specials, that sort of thing. Would save the hobbyists having to search through ads and give the women greater visibility if an ad they post gets bumped to the second or third page. Clicking a calendar post could take you to the associated ad or showcase. Sort of like the calendar used in Workforce software if you’re familiar with that.

I’m not a developer, but reading through some sites about vBulletin it looks like this is completely possible within the platform.

Would the ladies be interested in this? Would you use it? How about you other gents? Any thoughts, particularly from the guys who would have to put in the work to make this happen, are appreciated.
Starting to think this isn’t the best forum for suggestions and requests. Lol