Escaping Maine This Winter

Hello Community!

I'm a provider who just this year (after lots of fun in New Orleans and Los Angeles) moved back to Maine so I could finish my degree. Unfortunately, this place goes into virtual lockdown for four or five months when winter hits! What a drag.

On top of that, my RW job will be closing for holidays like Christmas and New Years. It's my hope that with a little creativity and some outreach, I can plan something really special.

I have a passport ~!
Phoenix is awesome in winter
Perhaps follow the snowbirds to Florida or South TX. Housing can be a little tricky....NO way I'd be spending the winter in Maine. That being said...I spent 10 weeks in Maine.....long before I started doing this....I'm ABSOLUTELY aDICKted to LOBSTER. I don't give a damn about anything else when I go to Maine.
Hello Community!

I'm a provider who just this year (after lots of fun in New Orleans and Los Angeles) moved back to Maine so I could finish my degree. Unfortunately, this place goes into virtual lockdown for four or five months when winter hits! What a drag.

On top of that, my RW job will be closing for holidays like Christmas and New Years. It's my hope that with a little creativity and some outreach, I can plan something really special.

I have a passport ~! Originally Posted by TriggerKitten
If you like yachting, try these websites:

Lovesail

Findacrew

Lots of guys looking for girls to island hop with them

Or you can get on a crew.
If you like yachting, try these websites:

Lovesail

Findacrew

Lots of guys looking for girls to island hop with them

Or you can get on a crew. Originally Posted by LimitlessJD

That is great advice! I'll work on getting set up for yacht season early ! <3 Thanks Limitless.
Anytime. Great sites. Not cheap to join (but legitimate) but lots of nice people and interesting opportunities. PM me if you need more info.
I'm lamenting the fact that I missed you when you were here in NOLA!!!
Hopefully I'll be down to visit very soon! ��
Hope marketing ad help in Diamonds and Tuxedos forum.
I'm a travel agent in my RW life and work for myself (Owned my own agency for 5 years). I've helped create a number of tours for companions. If you would like some inside information on locations etc., I'd be more than happy to help.

I spent 8 months in '16 along the coast after my mom passed last Feb assisting my dad. Most of my family is in the Midcoast areas. I have an enormous family so if you've spent any time at all along Rt.1 from Portland to Bar Harbor, chances are, you've bumped into one or more of them.

Regards,
Brooke
So if you have a passport why not just leave for a while and go some place.
Honestly, all you need is a hotel room and backpage.
Thank you for all the help! Booked a trip to LA for a week January 19th! My RW job is a restaurant one so I have to plan/give notice. Thanks again everyone!