Key Holder monthly allowance

• Sandy
  • 12-05-2017, 02:54 PM
I am being asked to be a key holder from a client of five years, he visits like twice a month for $300 each visit, but now he wants a full time key holder.
What should I tell him it would cost?
Why would you charge anything for that? How hard is it to not lose a key?
  • Sandy
  • 12-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Blocked
Why would you charge anything for that? How hard is it to not lose a key? Originally Posted by volantsolo
You already hold it full time???
Just charge the fee for each date.
I'm wondering something.
Is there a code word to give up, or does he want to be locked up for 5 years, and it's only up to you when he can be unlocked? Not his choice at all?
I know it's hard to wash and dry those parts while in place. Things will start to smell after a few days. How will he clean AND dry his junk with all that metal gear on?
Oops. I read the first line wrong. He is a client of 5 years that visits twice a month.
He wants you to be a key holder for how long?
Is it up to you when this "Key Holder" job is over?
I don't see any reason to up the price, if there is nothing more than holding the key.
If you are key holder, then you and only you will be his relief.
You can be wicked or you can be nice as a key holder.
Horny man will do a lot to get relief. The younger, the more he will do.
  • Sandy
  • 12-06-2017, 11:45 AM
He wants to be locked up for awhile, I told him for like six weeks. (rubber cage)
He wants to be at my beckon call and to service me when ever I call him over.
He wants to talk everyday also..
So there will be more work for me to keep us both happy.
He said we should talk about what this would cost, that why im asking here as to what is fair.,
I don't want to cheat us both.
I understand if he wants to talk every day. You would have to schedule times when you are not busy. Or schedule around the times he wants to talk.
Time is money. Limit the talk to what ever your time is worth for anyone else. QV = ?, HH = ?, FH = ?
He just as well come over to talk if he is going to pay. Get his moneys worth.
I have no experience, but my thoughts:
he is wanting more from you, so charging more is fair. whatever you feel that is worth, go for it. I imagine this is going to be a short term thing for both - I can't forsee how this type of relationship would be longer term, but who the hell knows!
Something like $1,000 / week and that would get 1 visit per week, texting, flirting, sending him picks of other guys dicks in your mouth, etc.
$2,000 / week would get 2 visits per week, week 1 basis plus doing your laundry, cleaning around the house, etc.
I just thought I would add my 2 cents here it may be of value to you since I feel it comes from a different perspective. He has been seeing you for five years and has built up trust with you. He wants to discuss a price so he is obviously willing to pay more. If I were you I would keep it very reasonable. I have been in a similar situation where I was regularly seeing the same girl. When I wanted to add some different kinks then the ones we currently did she was more then willing but she went outrageous on the price increase. It wasn't long after that I stopped seeing her at all.

I would keep the routine visits the same price since I assume these would be when he gets unlocked.

Since he will be at your beck and call to pleasure you when you need I would keep these visits to about $100 with a negotiated limit on the max per month. During these visits you do not have to have any sexual contact with him if that is what you choose, although I would suggest he pleasure you at least occasionally. You could have him clean your kitchen or something like that on occasion as well. Or just have him be naked and laugh at his locked condition. Some time spent looking online could give you plenty of ideas to keep you both interested and happy.

As far as the daily conversations that should be free of charge. I say this because as he keyholder you would have a responsibility to do routine wellness checks. There are health and safety concerns as well as comfort that need to be monitored for. A lot of research would need to go into it as well. I am not sure if he is on this site and may read this or not but, if I were him, expecting payment for this would be a redflag that you are only willing to do this for the money and do not care about his safety. I wouldn't want to put myself into that situation.

Just keep in mind that when it comes to BDSM, which is what this fantasy is, there is a huge difference between a session that lasts only for a predetermined period and a relationship that involves symbols of submission that continue after a visit is over.
"key-holder". . .Wassat?

Sorry , I genuinely don't understand the subject of this thread.
  • Zena
  • 12-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Ditto. I dont understand.
She would hold onto a key to unlock his chastity device.
She would hold onto a key to unlock his chastity device. Originally Posted by All-tied-up
It's a permission/domme/control kink.
Since he's into being controlled, I'd say that means OP should be able to name her fee.
The Masochist said, "Beat me!"

The Sadist said, "No."
  • Sandy
  • 12-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Thank you all-tied-up, best advice ever~