It’s Time To Drain The Swamp Of Donald Trump, The Loser Must Go!

Roy Moore was first now it’s time to rid the country of sexual predator number 2, Donald Trump! He means nothing now to the Republican Party as he is now a proven liability to all those republicans that want to stay in office. Tie yourself to Donald Trump and it’s political suicide! If you are a true Republican you now understand the world will not stand for a ignorant treasonist sexual predator bigot like Donald Trump!

The Party Is Over, Lock Him Up, Lock Him Up, that’s the only way to make America great again!
  • R.M.
  • 12-13-2017, 06:27 AM
When are you closing your account? You said drain the swamp.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...kedown-lender/

WHISTLEBLOWER: Elizabeth Warren’s CFPB Falsified Documents to Shakedown Lender

December 12, 2017 by Joshua Caplan

In a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, former CFPB staffer Cassandra Jackson, accused the agency’s managers of “widespread racism and gender discrimination.” Jackson also accused the agency of forcing her to falsify evidence to justify fines against a pay-day lender.

Washington Free Beacon reports:

Jackson said her superiors at the CFPB asked her to falsify documents during her investigation into a Texas-based payday lending company, Ace Cash Express.

“During the course of this examination, I was asked to change, remove, and otherwise falsify documents connected with this examination,” Jackson said. […]

Jackson said she was ultimately forced out of the CFPB due to an “incredibly hostile work environment and the retaliation I continued to receive from management at the CFPB due to the Ace Cash Express incident.”

“I was specifically told to cite Ace Cash Express for a violation for which I had verified the company was in compliance and to state that Ace Cash Express did not provide, and that the CFPB did not receive, documents that would have satisfied the CFPB’s guidelines, despite having received that information from Ace Cash Express,” Jackson wrote to Sessions.

“I encourage you to initiate an investigation into this matter, as well as civil rights violations at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau,” Jackson said. “During my nearly five years at the Bureau, I encountered widespread racism and gender discrimination from management,” added Jackson.

The New York Post’s Paul Sperry reports that the CFPB is engaged in a wide-variety of corruption.

Everything from amassing secret ledgers to using penalties to ‘launder,’ funds into left-wing causes. Of course, because the CFPB operates independently of the U.S. Government, a full audit of the agency’s balance sheet have never been done. This sad reality may very well change under Mulvaney’s leadership.

The agency “Funnelled a large portion of the more than $5 billion in penalties collected from defendants to community organizers aligned with Democrats — “a slush fund by another name,” said a consultant who worked with CFPB on its Civil Penalty Fund and requested anonymity.”

Advocacy group, The U.S. Consumer Coalition, was the source of Jackson’s damning letter.

“Ms. Jackson is a dedicated public servant who believes in the mission of the CFPB,” said Brian J. Wise, president of the U.S. Consumer Coalition. “Unfortunately, her claims are all too familiar to the dedicated employees serving under the direction of CFPB management,” wrote a spokesperson for the organization.
Roy Moore was first now it’s time to rid the country of sexual predator number 2, Donald Trump! He means nothing now to the Republican Party as he is now a proven liability to all those republicans that want to stay in office. Tie yourself to Donald Trump and it’s political suicide! If you are a true Republican you now understand the world will not stand for a ignorant treasonist sexual predator bigot like Donald Trump!

The Party Is Over, Lock Him Up, Lock Him Up, that’s the only way to make America great again! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
No, Trump won't get locked up. Rich white guys who are president don't get locked up, only dumb black guys driving cars with spinner wheels do. Don't leave the house motherfucker, lol.

Jim
  • Trey
  • 12-13-2017, 07:24 AM
I think we will push him out. We will jail him when they jail Hillary. So thats not likely.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 07:24 AM
Moore was not elected.

Trump was elected and should only be voted out of office in 2020.

Same with these Senators and Congressmen... they resigned. Nothing wrong with that. It is their prerogative , just as it should be Trumps prerogative.

But I'm not one for impeachment or ethics committee kicking you out of office. If the fire gets to hot and you resign , I'm ok with that.
Moore was not elected.

Trump was elected and should only be voted out of office in 2020.

Same with these Senators and Congressmen... they resigned. Nothing wrong with that. It is their prerogative , just as it should be Trumps prerogative.

But I'm not one for impeachment or ethics committee kicking you out of office. If the fire gets to hot and you resign , I'm ok with that. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree unless of course someone elected is compromised by a foreign government (Russia) and committed treason (Trump Family) then they would have to be removed (Bob Mueller) as they would be a threat to our national security (Donald Trump)!
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 07:59 AM
I agree unless of course someone elected is compromised by a foreign government (Russia) and committed treason (Trump Family) then they would have to be removed (Bob Mueller) as they would be a threat to our national security (Donald Trump)! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
None of that is going to happen....but i'm glad as fuck for the investigation. Trump was in the process of going to bed with Putin when Sally Yates caught Flynn with his pants down. There is no doubt in my mind Trump would have went to bed with Putin .... but you can not convict on what he was going to do, just wtf he did.
Bill Clinton is a rapist. Why do you give him a pass?
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 08:27 AM
Bill Clinton is a rapist. Why do you give him a pass? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He is not running for office now you dipshit. Were we in this climate in the 90's he'd of never gotten elected. Quit being a moron.

He was impeached...

His wife partly was not elected because of her support of him during that time.

Stein and Gary Johnson got voters that Clinton would have gotten had she not in part supported Bill vs these women.

She really could not go after Trump in the matter because of Bill.

But Trump is now catching some of his own BS....remember when he brought Clintons accusers to the debate? Chicken gonna come home to Roost!

The Party Is Over, Lock Him Up, Lock Him Up, that’s the only way to make America great again! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

LOL, the democrats won 2 out of 5 special elections, it's over.

As I recall the democrats, led by Greene, who was caught paying off women who accused him of sexual harassment with taxpayers money just had a vote to impeach Trump a couple weeks ago . How did that go?
Patience StandingInShit, have some patience ..... Donald Trump will willingly and quietly leave as you wish that he would ..... on January 20th, 2024 .....
LOL, the democrats won 2 out of 5 special elections, it's over.

As I recall the democrats, led by Greene, who was caught paying off women who accused him of sexual harassment with taxpayers money just had a vote to impeach Trump a couple weeks ago . How did that go? Originally Posted by goodolboy
Correct me if I'm wrong. The first 3 special elections were "holds" by the Republicans. The Democrats were HUGE underdogs in those races.

The first really contested special election was for governor of Virginia. Trump campaigned hard for Gillespie. Democrat won.

Then we come to Alabama. Seat held by a Republican for 34 years I believe. State Trump won by almost 28 points last year. Democrat won.

My guess is that there are several Republican House members who are looking at last night's vote and saying "Oh shit." Maybe some Senators too. The next 11 months of campaigning are going to be very interesting.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 10:28 AM
Patience StandingInShit, have some patience ..... Donald Trump will willingly and quietly leave as you wish that he would ..... on January 20th, 2020 ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
FIFY
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 10:31 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong. The first 3 special elections were "holds" by the Republicans. The Democrats were HUGE underdogs in those races.

The first really contested special election was for governor of Virginia. Trump campaigned hard for Gillespie. Democrat won.

Then we come to Alabama. Seat held by a Republican for 34 years I believe. State Trump won by almost 28 points last year. Democrat won.

My guess is that there are several Republican House members who are looking at last night's vote and saying "Oh shit." Maybe some Senators too. The next 11 months of campaigning are going to be very interesting. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
These Trumpers do not realize that this is similar to 2009 when Scott Brown was elected to Teddy Kennedy's old seat and the ensuing GOP congressional wave was to follow.

Without voter suppression , the GOP would be on it's last legs. But they still stand a fighting chance as long as they can suppress voters.