A wake up call for Steve Bannon?

So his hand picked guy to take on McConnell and the establishment Republicans goes down in flames. Bannon accomplished what nobody thought was possible, getting a Democrat elected to the Senate in Alabama.

Bannon got lucky to jump on Trumps coat tails. Now he thinks he’s some savant for a movement. One in which he’s some puppet master. He failed miserably in his first attempt. Moore was a flawed candidate before the allegations. I’m still shocked he won the runoff. That gave Bannon false confidence. Bannon is an educated and smart guy. I’ll give him that. But he’s an obnoxious asshole. He looks like a guy that fell of a train. 5 day stubble, fat and dressed like a bum. He’s not very convincing as a leader of any movement.

The movement was Trumps, not Bannons. He should back to Breitbart and never be seen again.
I am in agreement. Well stated.
who is Steve Bannon?

is he related to Race Bannon?

bahahaaaaa'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0kg_tzQvf4
If you factor in that Trump stayed out into the last second, that Trump supported someone else originally, the media piled on with a juicy scandal (verified or not), that the GOP pulled their money, and McConnell actively worked against Moore, Bannon's lift was almost Herculean. Take away any single element of previously opposition and Moore is elected.
who is Steve Bannon?

is he related to Race Bannon?

bahahaaaaa'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0kg_tzQvf4 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
is that mike pence?
I think you’re Clutching your Cargo again!
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 10:58 PM
. Take away any single element of previously opposition and Moore is elected. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You sound like Hillary Clinton!

So his hand picked guy to take on McConnell and the establishment Republicans goes down in flames. Bannon accomplished what nobody thought was possible, getting a Democrat elected to the Senate in Alabama.

Bannon got lucky to jump on Trumps coat tails. Now he thinks he’s some savant for a movement. One in which he’s some puppet master. He failed miserably in his first attempt. Moore was a flawed candidate before the allegations. I’m still shocked he won the runoff. That gave Bannon false confidence. Bannon is an educated and smart guy. I’ll give him that. But he’s an obnoxious asshole. He looks like a guy that fell off a train. 5 day stubble, fat and dressed like a bum. He’s not very convincing as a leader of any movement.

The movement was Trumps, not Bannons. He should back to Breitbart and never be seen again. Originally Posted by bambino
I have mixed feelings about Bannon. He stayed UTR for a long time. The MSM portrayed him as some kind of evil svengali or rasputin to Trump. When he finally started giving interviews, he came across as very sharp and slapped down many of the lies about him. He was demonized because he can articulate conservative views clearly and effectively. Libtards can't stand that. It threatens them. They arrogantly like to think they have a monopoly on intellectuals and deep thinkers in this country. People like Bannon refute their silly caricature of all Trump supporters as being uneducated and unenlightened hicks.

Charlie Rose did an excellent set of interviews with Bannon last September. If anyone is interested, you can find them on youtube. My main intellectual beef with Bannon is he oversells the economic nationalism stuff. I don't mind threatening to leave NAFTA in order to negotiate something more favorable, but it would be foolhardy to tear it up completely. We badly need to shrink our trade deficit, but the way to do that is to boost our exports, not bar imports.

Bannon was stupid to back Roy Moore. It should have been obvious the guy is a loser, even before the allegations of sexual misconduct. As Chief Justice of a state Supreme Court, you can't refuse to follow federal law. Moore lost his job twice for doing that. Still, I'm not surprised that Bannon stuck with Moore to the end. Bannon expressed unbridled contempt for Republicans who abandoned Trump after the Access Hollywood tape was released 3 weeks before Election Day.

Roy Moore, Sharron Angle, Richard Mourdock, Todd Akin, Christine O'Donnell - all of these primary winners were extremely flawed and unattractive candidates who cost the GOP dearly in terms of lost Senate seats in recent years. As a political strategist Bannon looks stupid to have supported them. In most races, the Democrat candidates are so awful they almost beat themselves, but not when Republicans fail to screen their own riffraff out of the primaries.
  • Trey
  • 12-14-2017, 02:17 AM
I hope he still tries to challenge the gop establishment. I'm sure he joined nambla so he could find more candidates.
Well, that was nice of you and assup to offer to sponsor a nambla application... but unlike you homos, Bannon prefers females.
If he keeps picking people like Moore, the dems will have a better chance.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2017, 08:04 AM
Bannon is not all bad.

He told the truth on North Korea and has stated how stupid it is to give the wealthy a tax break at this time. In fact he thought we should raise the taxes on the wealthy and give that to the middle class....which is exactly wtf Trump should have done. http://fortune.com/2017/07/31/steve-...uts-paul-ryan/
  • Trey
  • 12-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Well, that was nice of you and assup to offer to sponsor a nambla application... but unlike you homos, Bannon prefers females. Originally Posted by lustylad
Bannon prefers what ever will show up. Or whomevers mom drops them off first like Moore. Guy looks like a bum and a dirty one at that.
Ted Williams aka the man with the golden voice

Looks like a surefire democrat candidate
FYI, he actually ran for president in 2016 against Hillary and the Donald. The dems missed their chance.
Bannon is not all bad.

He told the truth on North Korea and has stated how stupid it is to give the wealthy a tax break at this time. In fact he thought we should raise the taxes on the wealthy and give that to the middle class....which is exactly wtf Trump should have done. http://fortune.com/2017/07/31/steve-...uts-paul-ryan/ Originally Posted by WTF
Congress writes the bill not Trump you idiot.