The Godfather of Little Rock

I have posted this before so some of you may recognize the theory.
Have you ever watched the Godfather? In one of the opening scenes a poor businessman asked Don Corleone for a favor. Now, on his daughter's wedding day he is not allowed to deny someone a favor if respectfully asked. The businessman says his daughter is ruined (means she was deflowered) by some rich, upper crust kid from the college and then he dumped her. The businessman wanted justice for his daughter. Don Corleone (Marlon Brando) said that he would talk with the boy, reason with him, and the businessman may gain a son-in-law. Now here is the important part...

Don Corleone said that he would grant this man a favor but the man would owe the Don a favor in return. Not today, probably not tomorrow but someday the Don would call for a favor and the businessman could not refuse no matter what the favor is. That was about 1947 according to the movie.

Fast forward to 1993. People come calling on President Bill Clinton. They ask for a favor. They need jobs, money, careers, or protection. Imagine Bill sitting behind the desk with Hillary riding shotgun off to the side. Maybe John Podesta is sitting nearby. Bill leans in and says "I will do you this favor. I will get you a job, a good job in the Justice Department. You cannot be fired and you cannot be laid off. This is your job for life and you'll make good money. I will do you this favor but someday I will need a favor from you. I or Hillary will need your help and you will not be able to refuse us. We may want you to sneak us some FBI files, look the other way, give us a heads up, or hide some documents. You will have to do this. It may not be today, next year, or it might be 20 years from now. We may you to hire some people from a list we have. So that this favor may keep on giving.

Of course Hillary would go all Soviet on them. Do something illegal and they have you for life. They'll keep threatening exposure (at the very least0 or you just keeping on doing them favors.

They keep asking about all the corruption in the Justice Department and FBI. I'm not a gambling person but I would be willing to bet that most of these Deep State people came from direct or indirect hiring by the Clintons going back 25 years ago. They hire an assistant director of something and give him a list of people to hire for lesser positions. Those people will still be in position today. I'd bet that the hiring practices of the leakers would trace back to Clinton hires.
You've posted about this so often, let's see if you can recognize the theory.

What about Twitler?

You supported Twitler fully throated. You therefore have NO right to criticize ANY president of the United State, living or dead.

What about Twitler?

Remember that before you "what about" Clinton, Obama or ANYBODY else in history.
Barley is a real movie buff.
“Lost Weekend”