Lauren Boebert is a hooker.

rates ?
  • Typo
  • 06-14-2022, 08:48 PM
Going to have some serious GPS now
That dumb bimbo is pretty much the right wing version of AOC except that AOC was actually smart enough to graduate from high school and college. What lazy retard gets a fucking GED in their 30's?
She's big on gun rights. She's hot. I'd pay for it. The left loves abortions. You should be celebrating.
I'd pee in her butt as long as she was gagged so didn't have to listen to her stupidity.
That dumb bimbo is pretty much the right wing version of AOC except that AOC was actually smart enough to graduate from high school and college. What lazy retard gets a fucking GED in their 30's? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
AOC's last job was a Bar Tender. I doubt she ever graduated. As far as Boebert being a Prostitute unless there is an arrest record to confirm it, it's probably bullshit. At least Boebert actually cares about this country.
Boebert is pretty much as stupid as Greene. Technically Boebert was a sugarbaby, but fux for bucks is fux for bux. This all involves a 75k Koch family "contribution", or "roses"....
Boebert is pretty much as stupid as Greene. Technically Boebert was a sugarbaby, but fux for bucks is fux for bux. This all involves a 75k Koch family "contribution", or "roses".... Originally Posted by royamcr
You aren't even as smart as they are. So what are you trying to accomplish here?
You aren't even as smart as they are. So what are you trying to accomplish here? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Never claimed to be, but I'll fuck boebert, you can have green... lol Fuck that stupid fragrantly illiterate bitch.
Never claimed to be, but I'll fuck boebert, you can have green... lol Fuck that stupid fragrantly illiterate bitch. Originally Posted by royamcr
I just think it is funny that this stupid high school dropout bitch lives in such a fucked up area in Colorado that she actually is in congress. Who was her competition? Was it horses and cows she was running against? What the fuck happened to only allowing two legged candidates who can speak? She had an unfair advantage so I claim and blame election fraud.
AOC's last job was a Bar Tender. I doubt she ever graduated. As far as Boebert being a Prostitute unless there is an arrest record to confirm it, it's probably bullshit. At least Boebert actually cares about this country. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It’s “bartender.”

And I’m shocked you don’t know that.

Actually, no I’m not.
That dumb bimbo is pretty much the right wing version of AOC except that AOC was actually smart enough to graduate from high school and college. What lazy retard gets a fucking GED in their 30's? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

seems like those years at BU were wasted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUo58KJ6fC0

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSN_AEZ2Quk

remember she helped tank the Amazon plan to put thousands of high paid IT people in her district because she was too stupid to know that corporate tax breaks only last a few years but the tax revenue lasts decades.

she cost her district between 50 to 90 BILLION in gross income (and tax base)

but she did make a video at BU so there is that ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efpWexTCqLM

butt she's smart. right???

btw the redhead is hotter
Which redhead, Twinkie?
LOL, Levi. I have you on geriatric dunce ignore school but you were quoted. But just spend two seconds looking up whether AOC graduated from college. It's not that hard, old man.