Why do liberals still hate black folks?…

All those black chillen slaughtered and quite frankly they don’t give a damn. Black folks should be rejoicing the courts ruling
... Well, mate - I surely know WHY all those big corporations
such as Levi Strauss and Dick's sporting goods do favour
abortion for their employees. And will even PAY $$$ travel
expences for them to have the abortion.

Because a baby is one more person that needs company-payed
health insure... So just kill the baby and there's one less. ...

... For the corporations - It's ALL about the Money. $$$$

#### Salty
Liberals don't hate blacks. It was republican Senator Strom Thurman who filibustered LBJ's Civil Rights act. LOL
Liberals don't hate blacks. It was republican Senator Strom Thurman who filibustered LBJ's Civil Rights act. LOL Originally Posted by adav8s28
Check the voting on how blacks and women got their rights ,you might get edumacated
All those black chillen slaughtered and quite frankly they don’t give a damn. Black folks should be rejoicing the courts ruling Originally Posted by oilfieldace
About 57% of all US abortions are white women.
The democrat liberal party is the party of HATE. Divide and conquer politics. The percentage of Black voters voting Republican is increasing.
“Ace,” please explain how anything you said indicates/proves “liberals still hate black folks?”

Seems to be a pet topic of yours.

Why?
The democrat liberal party is the party of HATE. Divide and conquer politics. The percentage of Black voters voting Republican is increasing. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Tagging in …
About 57% of all US abortions are white women. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Got a source for that? CDC seems to think otherwise:
  • Among white women, 10% of 2019 pregnancies (excluding spontaneous miscarriages) ended in abortion. Among black women, 28% ended in abortion (CDC).
  • Black women were more than 3.6 times more likely to have an abortion in 2019 than white women (CDC).
..Though the black population in America grew by 12% between 2000 and 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau reports that the black population "grew at a slower rate than most other major race and ethnic groups in the country."16 CBS News reported in 2009 that "Hispanics have surpassed blacks as the nation's largest minority group."17 Can there be any doubt that abortion has significantly impacted this demographic shift? Despite similar population numbers, Hispanic women account for approximately 19% of U.S. abortions whereas African-American women account for up to 38%.

The CDC reports that during the 1970's, roughly 24% of all U.S. abortions were performed on black women.18 That percentage rose to 30% in the 1980's, 34% in the 1990's, 36% throughout the 2000's and now sits at 38%.19 That means that roughly 32% of all U.S. abortions since 1973 have been performed on African American women. Based on the January 2020 estimate that there have been 61.6 million abortions in the United States since 1973,20 we can deduce that almost 20 million of them were performed on black babies. As of July 2019, the black population in the U.S. stood somewhere around 44 million,21 which means that abortion has reduced the size of the black community by more than 30%—and that doesn't include the children and grandchildren that would have been born to those aborted more than a generation ago...

Got a source for that? CDC seems to think otherwise:
  • Among white women, 10% of 2019 pregnancies (excluding spontaneous miscarriages) ended in abortion. Among black women, 28% ended in abortion (CDC).
  • Black women were more than 3.6 times more likely to have an abortion in 2019 than white women (CDC).
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The black folks know that , yet still continue to watch as the party of the KKK continue to systematically destroy that race. Just how dumb are they you say? Personally I think they are just ignorant of the true facts. Ask yourself if oilfieldace was racist as many on this board and at least one ignorant mod thinks, why should I care about innocent children regardless of race are slaughtered at will?
I stand corrected though your information is incorrect as well.

Of total abortions in 2019

White 33%
Black 38%
Hispanic 21%
Other 8%

The 57% number is total since roe. So more accurate number would be the above.
I stand corrected though your information is incorrect as well.

Of total abortions in 2019

White 33%
Black 38%
Hispanic 21%
Other 8%

The 57% number is total since roe. So more accurate number would be the above. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

... Good points though anyway, mate.

#### Salty
All those black chillen slaughtered and quite frankly they don’t give a damn. Black folks should be rejoicing the courts ruling Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Who doesn't give a damn? Slaughtered black chillen?

Sorry, dude, this thread is yet another indication of your true "colors."

Salty, what do you think about that? Do you think "liberals still hate black folks?"
Who doesn't give a damn? Slaughtered black chillen?

Sorry, dude, this thread is yet another indication of your true "colors."

Salty, what do you think about that? Do you think "liberals still hate black folks?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Current President is one that does. It’s all relative Son
... Well, since you asked, Yssup -

I surely saw the LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA actually leave out
the fact that TWO (one still and one past) members of
the Supreme Court are black.
While praising this new girl who was voted-on.

Comments like that not-onley lie to their viewing audience,
but become cause for concern. ... While the protesting
and attacks to the Court still go on.

THAT ain't showing much love.

### Salty