exposure to guns

How many toy guns do kids get exposed to before they grow up ?
How many video games have lone rogues mowing down opponents with guns ?
How many movies have the lone hero blasting away with guns ?

The latest toy

Did you just escape the womb?
Growing up we never had these problems were having now!
Whats changed?--------Its the destruction of morality in America along with these video games.
We need consequences and guidance like we used to have instead of excuses.
Stop sensationalizing these mass shootings! Thats what these depraved folks seek is attention!
I need two of those, one for me and one for the kiddos. Good times!

...The latest toy

Originally Posted by VitaMan
I killed a many a cowboy in my younger days, like Liz Warren I M .00000001% Injun
Yeah, remember when the Rifleman, Roy Rodgers, the Lone Ranger and the Cisco Kid were mowing people down every night with their guns? No? Well, I'll tell you that the murder rate was through the roof back then. What? It wasn't? My mistake, must be a new phenomenon. Wonder what it could be? Could it have to due with having law abiding, sane parents in the home be the answer?
Growing up we never had these problems were having now!
Whats changed?--------Its the destruction of morality in America along with these video games.
We need consequences and guidance like we used to have instead of excuses.
Stop sensationalizing these mass shootings! Thats what these depraved folks seek is attention! Originally Posted by winn dixie

video games have nothing to do with it. thats a cop out.

whats changed is the morality and discipline. they are lacking in many areas.

I think the source of our problems is the way the schools teach our children.
The Dem's say that they have officially declared war on Ron DeSantis now that his "parental Rights bill" has taken affect in Florida. So they are now going to publicly elevate Ron DeSantis and his ideas, thinking "this will surely do him in" and oh BTW Disney stock down 39%. So I guess that move to Colorado is going to have to go on the back burner for a while.

Joe Rogan, the biggest name in podcast has just endorsed Ron DeSantis. One Black talking head was relaying a story she got from a friend saying "girl, you have no idea how popular this Joe Rogan is in our area, everybody listens to him!

Can Dem's survive two meltdowns and still go on?
This thread is moot. That weapon on the OP, it's not a gun. It's some kind of missile launcher which you know, liberals have already banned for public ownership.
This thread is moot. That weapon on the OP, it's not a gun. It's some kind of missile launcher which you know, liberals have already banned for public ownership. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
nerf missile launcher!!! who'd want that bad boy!!!
nerf missile launcher!!! who'd want that bad boy!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
... Hey Dill - just imagine a joey takin' THAT nerf gun
to primary school - and having a teacher call the police
because toys like that are against policy.

Or not even at school - but playin' with mates in
the back yard... And olde Miss Crabtree is looking out
her window and sees this.

Joey's parents then need to call a barrister since
the Biden Administration may call it a bad act of
domestic terrorism.

That's were we are today.

... I surely played with tonkas and me smoke gun
as a joey - and turned out fine.

### Salty
Guns?

That ting looks to be about the size of a Javelin Missile!
Guns?
Originally Posted by ICU 812

That
thing looks to be about the size of a Javelin missile launcher! (and Christmas is coming)

Now back to "exposure to guns" (GASP!): Anybody ever taken their daughter or son, or their grandkids out to the skeet range or actually dove hunting? Ever sat in a blind with a sub-teen waiting for ducks, geese or deer in the cold dawn? There are lessons there other than "gun violence". Amopng th4em are patience and silent vigilance.

In these venues, the term "Gun Safety" takes on its traditional meaning related to handling firearms and ammunition in a manner that does not endanger others in your party or over in the next county.
And now to address the actual topic of the OP:

Bill Mahar has said it better than I can . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebg2YnBj9II
Well, I guess the OP has to swallow his own dick until he is no more.