What corruption looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuVUzsl5yc4

I realize this goes beyond some childrens attention span.

There is a mountain of first hand information to convict Joe B of treason. The only reason I can see the republicans want utilize that information once they take control is they are crooks amoungthem that fear being found guilty as well.

There is amble reason to impeach the bastard but what does that gain you, Kamala? Can’t impeach her she hasn’t done anything.

I don’t want that bastard impeached, I want him and his entire crime family behind bars
To that opinion, I offer mine:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
To that opinion, I offer mine:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stay alert sonny, you might get edumacater
...I realize this goes beyond some childrens attention span... Originally Posted by oilfieldace
You already exceeded it with a single sentence... The most spooky part about that vid is whom was producing it -- China. Let that sink in. Even the tards can get it eventually. Well.. if you use geological time scales.
You already exceeded it with a single sentence... The most spooky part about that vid is whom was producing it -- China. Let that sink in. Even the tards can get it eventually. Well.. if you use geological time scales. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
wyid, the video is not made in china. its U.S. made.

however, the lady is from china and immigrated to U.S.A.

I looked at her content, have to say its quite anti-china, puts china in bad light in a questioning way.

mind you CCP has people who track chinese people oversees and make threats. so I don't know her situation. its possible she no longer has family (passed away) and she does as she pleases.

https://thetwa.org/p-simon-gao/

Simone Gao 蕭茗

YouTube: Zooming In with Simone Gao 蕭茗看世界
Twitter: @ZoomingInSimone

Simone Gao is an award-winning investigative journalist, documentarian and commentator. She began her career in China, working at China Central Television as a business reporter before leaving CCTV to continue her career in the United States. After completing a Master’s degree in Communications Management from the University of Southern California, Simone realized the pressing need to reveal the inner workings and international harm of the Chinese Communist Regime.

Zooming In with Simone Gao was her answer. Over the past 15 years, Simone has used this platform to produce award-winning reports on China and the CCP. Though her in-depth reporting was initially done in the Chinese language, Simone was committed to bringing these issues to a larger American audience. In 2018, Zooming In was transformed into an English language program that now reaches more than 168K subscribers on YouTube.

The Coverup of the Century”, Simone’s recent documentary revealing the CCP’s coverup of the COVID-19 pandemic, has garnered more than 3 million views.

The change in primary language on Zooming In has not altered Simone’s commitment to, and influence in, Chinese language reporting. Though her Chinese language commentary channel, Simone’s Perspective on the World (蕭茗看世界), is produced less frequently, it continues to be a popular program. In its two years of production, it has accumulated more than 112K subscribers.

Through more than a decade of extensive reporting, Simone an expert on the inner workings of the CCP, an insightful observer of the tragedies and triumphs of the Chinese people. She is also an enthusiastic learner of the western philosophy and conservative thoughts. Her ultimate goal is to communicate effectively to the Chinese people and also the people in the world about how Communism, particularly the CCP is the enemy of humanity. She has great passion in learning the western intellectual history and how those thoughts facilitated the American founding. She is trying to explore what a post-Communist China could benefit from these traditions.
pretty woman tho.
Attachment 879231

Corruption leads to this
Attachment 879231

Corruption leads to this Originally Posted by winn dixie
To that I have to say YUK
Here Are the Members of Congress Who Asked Trump for Pardons After January 6

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...-pardon-jan-6/

Seeking a pardon is not itself an admission of guilt, legally speaking, but it would seem to be an indication that these individuals believed they were in significant legal peril due to what they had done between Election Day and January 6. Cassidy Hutchinson, a Trump White House aide, mentioned some of the following names while testifying under oath. White House staffer John McEntee also confirmed some.

Mo Brooks

Matt Gaetz

Andy Biggs

Louie Gohmert

Scott Perry

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Gaetz asked for one pre-emptively, if I’m not mistaken.
Trumpy and gaetz know indictments are coming. If you don't believe me just watch

Dah...fucking morons

President Biden...no sweat
All hail the new liberal world order and it's lackeys on this site.
Here Are the Members of Congress Who Asked Trump for Pardons After January 6

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...-pardon-jan-6/

Mo Brooks

Matt Gaetz

Andy Biggs

Louie Gohmert

Scott Perry

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The kind of people oilface probably likes